Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Shame she doesn't even know it's over yet, but he knew the moment he left the shop, rubbed his hands together and said "yessir".

When RGIII got home, shawty was like "Umm Robert, you're looking a little ethnic today. Is there a new barber at Supercuts?"

fcs9hj.png

RG3 stepped out the chair like

643E3183B3C2B32DF3D614837376C4C6DEF6A3CC

Finna get him a whole new roster

L for just starting to get a lineup though

Sad part is he knew about line ups. I’m from Killeen, Tx and been on that. Dude is literally out of the next city over, there’s no way he just discovered the “whole lineup”.

Sad part is he knew about line ups. I’m from Killeen, Tx and been on that. Dude is literally out of the next city over, there’s no way he just discovered the “whole lineup”.

Bruh you ain’t even gotta say all that. Ain’t no city in America where black folks do t k ow what a line up is. RG with that willful ignorance. :smh:

He should’ve been did this. Dude probably would still have a legit football career.

I do. Mainly from my own experience. I’m 42, been getting regular razor lineups(Every week or two weeks) since my early 20s and my hairline is still flourishing. My half brother who didn’t get razor lines went bald at 30, lol.

Bruh you ain’t even gotta say all that. Ain’t no city in America where black folks do t k ow what a line up is. RG with that willful ignorance. :smh:

He should’ve been did this. Dude probably would still have a legit football career.

Listen...I'm.not even black and I been known what the hell a line up is.

No excuses.

I am sure him not getting shapeups has preserved his long term hairline health

Most people agree with this sentiment but I think that’s purely genetics

Dudes with great hairlines be getting lineups like once or twice a week. Hair is supposed to get cut and hair is supposed to grow. IMO if it doesn’t grow it’s not because of too many cuts it’s because you’re balding

Not any more, but I personally had no bad side effects at all and it helped with my hair big time

I see. Did it stop working for you or just wanted to stop?

I got some just been sitting in my room still undecided

Back
Top Bottom