Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I’m not talking about aesthetics. Men liked the way the looked back then too. I like to look good also. I use to get called “pretty boy” growing up also. I’m specifically talking about dying your hair blonde, purple, blue, green, etc. as a black man. I’ve seen beards dyed also. To each, his own though.

I’ve never in my life woke up and said “let me dye my hair hot pink”.
He kinda started this trend

1599144969557.png

Haha...Cue in rodman.
You have just hair on top so you could still be able to work with a few styles. Bald fade etc.
appreciate u.
fading around the temple, but i'm bit taller than average; I assume the height visibly saves me sum.
But layed down, that 1 time shortie hit me with the omg u goin bald!!!!
stung a Lil....

Last edited:
This is normally the longest I let it get because I think the middle gets more apparent when I let the rest fro up. #comehome or do I still got some time if I keep it super low (er than this, not really messing with barber shops rn) 20200903_100551.jpg

Last edited:
With the line holding up he really should just buzz it but I don't think his barber got the vision.

He didn't even have the line, so not sure how he got that back. :lol:
At this point man just has to come home man. It really makes no sense anymore.

PO

This is normally the longest I let it get because I think the middle gets more apparent when I let the rest fro up. #comehome or do I still got some time if I keep it super low (er than this, not really messing with barber shops rn) 20200903_100551.jpg
Looks like you good for a while but you could benefit from some enhancers if it's that important to you. It doesn't look bad bad for now.

your good fam. use that jasmine oil, Jamaica castor oil and probably go get the PRP shots

Nah you good. A little lower and you would be fine.

Get Beamed def the best barber on youtube. With or without enhancements he's a beast and he keeps it all natural as much as possible and sharp.

He is great, but he just doesn’t shut up. It’s hard to hit mute b/c he’s giving haircut instructions in between his yapping.

That's hilarious because its true. Dude showing off yapping in between giving A1 humble instructions/advice. Starting to think he does that deliberately now :lol:

I see a lot of guys use enhancement and go OD but it looks like Beam uses it moderately more for a guide on your natural line.

Yeah Beam does it masterfully, and really doesn't shut up :lol: . I think it's dope though he was in school for engineering and applied that to his products.

The quest for the perfect hairline has made dudes okay with getting pushed back. Tell the barber keep me as close to natural. That’s why dudes go to the barber every week cause they **** pushed back and gotta maintain :lol:

Kinda glad I’ve been teleworking cause going to the shop is a chore. Plus these barbers wanna charge top dollar but only care about quantity over quality. Game ain’t the same

Back
Top Bottom