Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Last year I only got haircuts for occasions where I had to be in pictures like a baptism or birthday celebration. Also too impatient to be waiting in the barbershop. Haven't had a cut in 11 months. Less maintenance now since I just gotta clean up my sideburns and hairline once or twice a month.

Top and back been growing for over 3 months, I've been sponging it and fading the sides.
I finally bought the bevel trimmers and they are nice. I got the T blade too.

I’m looking for the black guys Fooling thread.

D9C485A6-E502-4334-90D4-BC47FB2E033D.jpeg
872B5A25-F49A-471B-81E2-6010EF8B9E17.jpeg
F3C81659-C2A9-4424-9B14-BF2B15C88A9A.jpeg
why?

Man ain’t nothing new going on. Dudes was out here with Jheri curls, platform shoes, leather pants, there’s always been wild **** going on :lol:
I don't know if I put jheri curls in the same league, that is changing appearance of your hair, dying and adding pieces and trying to pass it off as yours is different. Now if you said rat tails then yeah I could go with you on that. However I still don't recall people trying to pass them off as there own hair, like the painting and "piece" trend currently. I mean you see a jheri curl you know it isn't there real hair, no black person alive has hair that texture.
F rogaine.
Done with that $#@&.
Check the dome.
brehs let it go or hang on????
That's you? Tough spot because you have very far back edges. I say just rock the Akon. Are you African?
5e1f3152b2e66a23cb1445a2.jpg

I come in peace but did our brothers from Africa getting the real short end of the stick on hair. I see coworkers or out and about dudes with at least two generations of being here, with bad hairlines or hair that isn't really full. Kind of hard to explain but they have a head full of hair but it isn't full?
Haha...Cue in rodman.
appreciate u.
fading around the temple, but i'm bit taller than average; I assume the height visibly saves me sum.
But layed down, that 1 time shortie hit me with the omg u goin bald!!!!
stung a Lil....
After that you "accidentally" let the gun go off in her face then drop her. I bet she wouldn't appreciate it if you said that "thang" stank. Sensitive topics go both ways.
Looks like you good for a while but you could benefit from some enhancers if it's that important to you. It doesn't look bad bad for now.
Possibly try some oils that with make your hair fuller

Man I remember I few years ago I got a cut while out of town for the weekend. Barber tried to hit my corners with the black ice. Aht Aht Aht! No, fam. I know what I'm working with here. Just hit me with the alcohol rub so I can go.
LMAO.
tenor (1).gif

The quest for the perfect hairline has made dudes okay with getting pushed back. Tell the barber keep me as close to natural. That’s why dudes go to the barber every week cause they **** pushed back and gotta maintain :lol:
Covid is the best thing that could of happened to our hairlines. I use to hit the barber up every two weeks, man I am tempted to go once a month right now. Contemplating going longer, I can do my own beard.
I’m looking for the black guys Fooling thread.

why?
Sigh never understood why dudes do this, if you are going this route make it GRADUAL.

Sidenote I like Tucker's game real scrappy and appears humble on the court. I just can't rock with his fits, screams attention to me.

That's you? Tough spot because you have very far back edges. I say just rock the Akon. Are you African?
:rofl:
The Akon. I've been compared to him. that or great value taye diggs I dunno.
But bruh, very apt observation..
I am African. :smile:

Last edited:
Me too and all these other organized chaos my hair is nappy in purpose but still neat and lined up cuts. I found this stuff on facebook called Ostrigrow. I think its minoxidil based iirc olus whatever else tbey offer is normally 79 a month but you can get 3 months for 19 total to try it and no autobill. I asked them send me some before and after of black users and they did. They could have just googled it but i have nothing to lose

Haha...Cue in rodman.

Dennis Rodman was definitely somebody I always found interesting...he was just him and didn´t give a ****.

this rainbow headed man out here throwing bows, banging models, winning rings, going to North Korea.

just whatever, whenever, because I wanna...randoms´ opinion of it typically doesn´t weigh a lot.

as an ashy little kid, that really spoke to me.

I come in peace but did our brothers from Africa getting the real short end of the stick on hair. I see coworkers or out and about dudes with at least two generations of being here, with bad hairlines or hair that isn't really full. Kind of hard to explain but they have a head full of hair but it isn't full?

:rofl: im African so this is hilarious.

Man its gotta be genetics from past generations or idk.

Ain't stressing tho...kinda got that Great Value Taye Diggs thing going.
..so i been told.
still hanging on..
20200910_090903.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom