Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Wanted the andis, but this ended up being a better deal.
20210223_170840.jpg
I always wanted one of these. old school clippers right there

I always wanted one of these. old school clippers right there
I love how you can swith the blades so easily. The combs are spring loaded, not what ive been used to so swapping em out was a little difficult for me the 1st time, but man it cuts to well. First time i tried to take the comb guard off the whole blade came off :lol:

You use those for your beard?
I need some quality clippers to keep mine cleaned up in between haircuts
With some different guard lengths too

Really considering walking away from my current barber. Me and my son been going to dude for about close to 9 years. For sure my son been going to him for 9, I had a three year break because I was in Bahrain for 3 years, but we’d go see him when I came home on leave, regardless it’s about time. He’s a good barber, but I think he is getting complacent, and for the price I just can’t rock with complacency. This past Friday I go holler at him, dude pushed my edges way the hell up, I didn’t have to even look. When you know your **** getting pushed back you feel it. I get up, finish my beer, get to my car and it just felt off, I look in the mirror, then right at that moment I started following his rival barber. I’m 43 years old, already rock a mean “Kobe”, I don’t have too much time left to be having these mishaps.

*Additionally* I don’t have unreasonable expectations, or demands, just make sure the line up and beard are straight and I can live with that, but damn it don’t start engineering a new hairline when it isn’t even necessary.

That's the wild part about having receding edges and a barber. One week you think they "get it" and work some magic, next time they just decide going in is best.

That's the wild part about having receding edges and a barber. One week you think they "get it" and work some magic, next time they just decide going in is best.
That’s the thing tho.... my edges weren’t/aren’t even receding, with the liners he is nice, but when it comes to the straight edge, his razor game is getting shaky

Back
Top Bottom