Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Young Joc probly trollin like usual but alotta the older cats really be pressed over beards right now...They be doing whatever to get that full look going, n it turns out ridiculous :lol: :smh:

Beards ain’t for everybody no matter how old you get

And he got the nerve to get that boxy, thin mustached beard that them cats who work for the city be having. 20 years tenured face ahhh

Been stopped having barber loyalty since the one from when I was in HS kept resting his nuts on the armrest. He was nice though.
Be like just going to keep my arms in my lap. Sitting in the chair arms folded. :rofl:

You mean to tell me he can't grow NO facial hair? Better try that beard oil everyone and their mama is pushing. Now everyone has a beard growing oil. Looking at the picture barber is on that BS. He didn't even match the length of the fade on each side, the left side appears much closer. Almost skin tight in some sections, but the right isn't.
homie gone off that dog food, like ol' girl that fell asleep makin' that sub at subway.
Dallas fans stay wildin. :smh:
I'm either not eating enough mass or not the right one
That is the problem right there, you need to stop eating the mass eat the meow... :rofl:

That is the problem right there, you need to stop eating the mass eat the meow... :rofl:
Can't eat one without eating the other.
CdDWbRA.gif

why the ben dude aint get in shape? all these clowns fighting regular dudes
Askren has never been ripped, but he's coming off major hip surgery that caused him to retire from MMA. Paul cherry picked literally the worst striker in MMA (but with phenomenal wrestling that can't be utilized), 4 months after not being able to walk. But yes, this is the sloppiest/fatest/ weakest that Askren has ever been in his career.

Back
Top Bottom