Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

jesus I was coming in here to post a yt vid shot from the tv I saw in the nba thread :lol:

Last edited:
My dude gunplay hairline is thinning a lil bit

gunplay2.jpg

Gunplay2.jpg

Last edited:
Nah that how my hairline is... my corners is thinning. But once it grows a bit it the corners come in and it looks cool.. anything below a 2 is straight exposure.. smh...

Nah that how my hairline is... my corners is thinning. But once it grows a bit it the corners come in and it looks cool.. anything below a 2 is straight exposure.. smh...
same here.
frown.gif

Last edited:

Same for me except it's a little less pronounced and you can really only tell below a 1.5 but still :lol: :\

He'll never cut it off. He'll have george costanza type baldness and do more hair transplants and scalp sharpies.

My dude gunplay hairline is thinning a lil bit
gunplay2.jpg

Gunplay2.jpg

You have to really be enthralled by dude to want to lay down with him and that hair man! [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Joints making me itch!

And then we have people like Adam Levine with great hair and chooses to shave his head bald
That there should be a crime. Just my opinion, but that right there is akin to people who can walk but choose to use a hoveround or one of those electric scooter/cart things.

Back
Top Bottom