Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Damn G hill peeped it last night on tnt madd noticeable lol. I knew he would be in this thread in no time after that.

:lol:

That's why Inside The NBA is the best show.

On monday night football everyone knows how bad steve young and ray lewis' baldness are but they never talk about it or roast them. It's probably in their contracts that no one can talk about it.

I only watched a few minutes of the show last night and was wondering why his hair was looking so sharp.

Damn shame we may have another casualty right under our noses

They killing G Hill's black ice breh got hella quiet and awkward  :rofl:  

:wow: :wow: :rofl:

Crazy i was gonna post GHill nice hairline too. We need footage :lol:

Damn G hill peeped it last night on tnt madd noticeable lol. I knew he would be in this thread in no time after that.
that fade... man that fade it faded

:lol:

Last edited:
Yeah all of Fab Five hairlines are inmaculate. This dude Chris Webber rocking fades, tapers and high tops like he still 20 :pimp:

Man I'm still in awe of Grant Hill using it. If he has to use it, no one stands a chance, I don't believe anybody anymore :lol: I used to think Jamie Foxx had the freshest lineups, and now that it's been common knowledge for a bit that he's been rocking changeable pieces, I wonder how long exactly has he been doing it. Saw a Jamie Foxx episode from 2000 the other night, and it looked like his line was sculpted, such a masterpiece :lol:

Last edited:
from that article...
For years, I’d thought going bald meant having more freedom. That I didn’t have to care about the way my hair looked, that I could save money on haircuts by shaving my own head, that I didn’t have to worry about looking good because my faulty balding genetics had already guaranteed such a thing was impossible. But after Omar finished my haircut and gave me an unexpectedly awesome neck massage with a pair of old-timey vibrating robot gloves, he told me something very important: going bald didn’t mean I had to put less work into my appearance, it meant I had to put in even more.
yup...i used to cut it low (2 all over) and just let it grow for 3 or 4 weeks...was short enough most of the time so no styling was needed...now i spend, maybe 10 mins, everyday or every other day shaving my head...maintenance sucks

I think this is the real only nightmare of shaving off your head. Some people just have horrible heads and when shaven, it almost looks worse than even have some sort of hair on your head. I noticed Adam Levine had that Kobe head. He needs at least some sort of stubble to make it work. Even Kobe's crazy line up works better than nothing. I am afraid I have that same issue. I need some sort of hair, even if receding to not make my forehead look like it's a foot long.

adam-levines-bald-head-makes-its-debut-on-the-voice.jpg

I'm not gonna mess G. Hill because he is a cool dude and the producers had to have put him up to it to reduce the glare from the lights exposing scalp

idk about y'all but this pic of c-webb make it look like his line is drawn on. I don't wanna believe it lol

Back
Top Bottom