Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I think a lot of dudes could prolong it if they stop letting barbers push back on any open space they see. Like it's thin, not gone, nurture it.

yup

Cant front, the first maybe 4 times i go to a new barber, i ITERATE STRONGLY, I dont need you to work your magic and make my line all cute.

keep it as natural as possible, and be careful with the corners. I dont need no sharp hairline that last 2 days, then i got that ashy regrowth on my head looking silly.

:lol: had to tell my barber the same thing ...

I told him I'll sacrifice sharpness to keep my line from pushing back

what exactly do yall see wrong with Grant Hill's hair? doesnt look fake to me.... am I missing something??
View media item 1778473

Mess look like a damn video game. Like he put a lineup cheat code in. Joint looking so crisp that he could line another man up if head-butts him. Son gotta sleep with the kufi on safety.
Mess looking like the barber shoulda added his signature at the bottom. My son been saving that barrel of beijin for a very special occasion. Son is auditioning lineups for his future wax statue.

Mess look like a damn video game. Like he put a lineup cheat code in. Joint looking so crisp that he could line another man up if head-butts him. Son gotta sleep with the kufi on safety.
Mess looking like the barber shoulda added his signature at the bottom. My son been saving that barrel of beijin for a very special occasion. Son is auditioning lineups for his future wax statue.
roll.gif

Got my son forehead looking like a windshield. Joint so perfect that he probably making monthly payments on it. That joint is probably apart of the actual headset and owned by nbc. They use my son's joint to quality test protractors.

Last edited:
Lol C Webb definitely black ices. That's his real hair though. He uses black ice for the intended purpose though. To sharpen his line, not make it ala grant hill and others.

looks like the same dude that bamboozled booz got to g hill. Son looks pissed, like he knows he doesn't want that much attention. From here on out, he's going to obama's barber.

G Hill got that 3 step detailing wash/wax/polish on his dome. Son got Armor All spray in his shower :smh:

Homeland security calls Boozer and Hill whenever there is an oil spill.

Last edited:
Jermaine-Jackson-hair.jpg

More grease on his face than a rotisserie chicken. LV damier skin. Black ice/tire treads on the side of his head....top lookin' like a brillo pad.

I mean...dude can't leave the house thinking this is acceptable, can he? :lol:

Jermaine-Jackson-hair.jpg

More grease on his face than a rotisserie chicken. LV damier skin. Black ice/tire treads on the side of his head....top lookin' like a brillo pad.

I mean...dude can't leave the house thinking this is acceptable, can he? :lol:

All these years later and Obama still ain't made BP clean the oil off ole boy's head :smh:

Back
Top Bottom