Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Basically #2 for me. I was going regularly for a cut, but when the lagging spot became more noticeable. I said F it, prices keep going up for no reason. I might as well just cut it all off and go quarterly just to get a barber cut. However I am not cool paying $35 for a beard shape up.

NBA drug policy is the reason, notice closer to the end of the season when he isn't going to the playoffs his hair is flourishing. Same as over the summer his hair is better than when he came out of high school. It must be rampant in the NBA, because people know and see it and don't say anything leading me to believe it is wildly accepted in the league.

pic 2.PNG

Pic 1.PNG

I mean homie wouldn't look like ET with a bald head.
pic 3.PNG

Bron hair game was so plush when he did that abc special. Beard was connecting clean too. Looked goated. Bro retirement hair gonna be elite.

If you watch soccer you’ll see that trash fades are an epidemic over in Europe
Been saying some Dominicans need to go over there and take over the game
Dudes have seen ****ty haircuts for long would probably fight against a good one.
Wait what? Sully has a trash buzzcut he did in the mirror himself before his uber pulled up. We watching the same show? Jamie and Dushane are mostly on point with their cuts.
Are you talking about Summerhouse or season 2 when he gets out. I never watched the true first season, just seen him with a low cut once he gets out.
Since the pandemic, been growing my beard real long. Usually 5-7 months and it's past my neck, learned to cut it myself because I know a barber would mess it up. Sucks that i'll comb it and put beard balm but if i'm going out wearing a mask messes it up.
Another reason why I cut my beard low, mask mess it up. Also with the constant wearing of the mask it would wear on the sides of my beard and wouldn't grow as full.

I get what you mean, nothing is "sharp" but that's typical of any filming to keep consistency.
I don't know depending on what I am making on the film. I might have a barber on set for every time we cut. You tighten my lineup real quick. LMAO.

Yeah but how much does homie charge for a beard shape up. LMAO. Barber I been going to for years rescheduled my appointment, was all the push I need to cancel appointment. Trying a new spot charging $20 for beard trim.

I normally do it myself but try and get in quarterly or for major picture ops. Probably shave the head tonight or tomorrow for event.

I still prefer natural. The kid that plays Will Smith on Belair hair is aiiight they don’t overdue it too much with the enhancements but I still can’t mess with it.

Watching that Bomani breakfast club interview. That ***** ****'s w i l d.
He's confident asl stepping out in the world like that, I'll give him that. I mean, being this confident looking like '79 Og Alien, i don't know how he's not able to say "f it" and go straight bald

Back
Top Bottom