Bruhs...seeing your girl in the arms of another man is the worst feeling ever. do you know that feel

I feel for you OP its happened to all of us
mean.gif
. Keep ya head up
Truu, if a person leaves your life, they were never with you to begin with.

hey guy. **** you.

:lol:

:lol: word f this song. I cant stand this kinda music when my girl and i are fighting. Even if i know i did no wrong , these kinds of tracks make me feel guilty. Thats when the dancehall comes on

Relationship-wise, it probably doesn't get any worse than that.

I tell dudes don't even TRY to pretend to be friends when she drops you. Because yea, that first few times she replies to your text with a smiley face will feel great. It will make it not feel all that bad. You'll think you can deal with it...

BUT THEN...that day will come when you see her with another dude.. with his arm around her.. laughing at his jokes.. that's they day you're going to want to go live in a cabin in the woods.

BUT if you grow up to become an alpha then you'll just look back at how ridiculous you were behaving.

:lol:  ok I'm gonna try to minimize sports talk here, but 1) I don't know for sure that the Kings are moving yet 2) I've been lurking/hanging out in yall's Lakers thread in preparation of the Kings moving

Anyways, I'm far from being good with the break up and its been damn near 8 months brah. That **** burns like no other, I got no shame in saying she was my first true love and didn't ever think I could have feelings for anyone like that till I met her. We were together for 3.5 years, them feelings is hard to shake. Not a day goes by where I don't really think about her, but someday I'll be able to just live my life and I'll be ok. But that day is not today, and I don't see that cleanse coming anyday soon, in the meantime I just gotta try my best to get by and focus on myself. (if I had wrote that a few months ago I'd either be drunk while writing that or holding back tears like a baby, I'm taking steps!)

Brah it's been about the same (8 months)...saw a pic of my ex with an Angels hat on and she was getting so into the Yankees :smh:

A break up is like peeling off a band aid. If you do it quick, the better. If you prolong it, the worst it will be. 

My ex got knocked up by some loser who is a cook at PF Changs but honestly it was the best thing because I completely moved on even though I broke up with her I had an emotional connection still

I can't front man, in this day in age of Instagram, Twitter, FB...that **** sucks.

I've straight avoided social networks for like a week because my ex was with another dude and was flexxin off every hour on instagram/facebook
I'm dealing with that now with one chick I talk to, I've been trying not to judge though

now imagine your girl of 3yrs leaving you for another dude, and getting prego in less than 3 months with him.

LMAO i dodged that bullet

Bruh. NT is ruthless lmao.

On a more serious note, just remember why you're not together OP. If it didn't work out, it didn't work out for a reason. Brush ya shoulders off, get back out there, and become more successful than the one she's with. ******* on your exes is the best remedy.

Oh, and go get the yambs from someone else. When I hop in some new box I suddenly care 90% less about my ex.

been there... done that... it def hurts to see it but i think its necessary to move on... and speeds the process up

This. My most recent ex is with some new dude... but he looks like a straight up crack head from the pic I saw :rofl:. Kinda made me happy to see.

To bad this girl I've been talking to who I've known for a few years lives in Chicago now (3 hours away) But we are taking a trip to NY for the Governor's ball in June, so that'll be straight. For now, just enjoying what single life brings :smokin

now imagine your girl of 3yrs leaving you for another dude, and getting prego in less than 3 months with him.

LMAO i dodged that bullet

damn, i remember your girl problem thread too. didn't you and your ex have a business together or something of that nature too.

must've been a bitter pill to swallow at first her getting knocked up that quick, but your living life, she's tied down in some way or another to some dude she just met for the next 18 years. a definite bullet dodged for sure.

man **** bruno for real tat song came out right when ex broke up with me lol and it mad addictive too got me so sad lol

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller  

She don't belong to you no more, she belongs to the game.
Originally Posted by combo gd  

She never belonged to you. None of them do. 

The sooner this is understood, the better. 

laugh.gif
 ok I'm gonna try to minimize sports talk here, but 1) I don't know for sure that the Kings are moving yet 2) I've been lurking/hanging out in yall's Lakers thread in preparation of the Kings moving

Anyways, I'm far from being good with the break up and its been damn near 8 months brah. That **** burns like no other, I got no shame in saying she was my first true love and didn't ever think I could have feelings for anyone like that till I met her. We were together for 3.5 years, them feelings is hard to shake. Not a day goes by where I don't really think about her, but someday I'll be able to just live my life and I'll be ok. But that day is not today, and I don't see that cleanse coming anyday soon, in the meantime I just gotta try my best to get by and focus on myself. (if I had wrote that a few months ago I'd either be drunk while writing that or holding back tears like a baby, I'm taking steps!)
Brah it's been about the same (8 months)...saw a pic of my ex with an Angels hat on and she was getting so into the Yankees
mean.gif
My initial thought was that she knew I'd see the pic and was doing it cuz she knew it'd hit a nerve.

Then I realized I just sounded literally crazy 
laugh.gif
 and that she probably has moved on a whole lot quicker and better than I had, so that was sort of a wake up call 

Most men have been through this OP, and I can vouch from experience that:

"You can clean around the wound...but if you want it to heal, it just takes time." 

You'll be alright.

:lol: My dumb *** went facebook creeping due to this thread, and her pic is one posted from when we were tight with a dude kissing her. I like that though, kills any thoughts.

Last edited:
:smh: i def know how this feels. don't have any answers either.

feels like your heart is ripped out and life isn't worth living without that person.
makes me feel sick
no appetite
avoiding the radio because i don't wanna hear love songs
do anything to take my mind off of her
etc.

and nothing works.

just a bunch of emptiness, loneliness, etc.

no female, second pair of lips, dating, etc. will solve that feeling.

initially (?) i guess you just gotta live and keep it moving. everyone says that eventually you get over it but i'm not so sure those kind of wounds ever heal.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
My dumb *** went facebook creeping due to this thread, and her pic is one posted from when we were tight with a dude kissing her. I like that though, kills any thoughts.
made the same mistake earlier today. if anything it just reinforced the need for me to move on because she clearly has. but best believe i made sure to block her this time instead of just unfriending.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom