Bruno Mars - 3rd album "24k Magic" releasing 11/18/16 - 1st Single "24k Magic" out now

Anyone get their preorder email? I'm here just waiting on that **** like how I wait for a pair of shoes in the mail.

Just listened through the album --

1) 24K Magic -- fantastic track -- be suspicious of anyone who doesn't dance to this when it plays

2) Chunky = could've been so much better -- It just feels flat -- the SNL performance >>>>>>>>>

3) Perm = super funky

4) That's What I Like = perfect summer song

5) Versace on the Floor = baby-making

6) Straight Up and Down = another good baby-making

7) Calling All My Lovelies = my personal favorite

8) Finesse = his spin on New Edition vibe -- great song to dance to

9) Too Good to Say Goodbye = decent song
Just listened to the first run through (no bootleg)-  Unfortunately I agree with you on Chunky, that was the one song I was like DAMMMNN! after that performance and really looked forward to playing really loud (was expecting a Treasure vibe).  The vocals are definitely there, but something about the beat sounds a little stale.  Overall, dope album, but I don't know if I can put it above Unorthodox Jukebox after first listen.  I would've liked 11-12 tracks too.  Hate to compare (as I've seen both live), but this album just didn't have that "experience" to it like 20/20 or FS/LS that JT did with Timbaland.  After 4 years of waiting, it's a fun album, but would've liked a little more substance.  Anyways, the tour is gonna be dope, and I can't wait to see it live since he's one of the couple people I've ever seen that actually sounds better live than the recording.  

Amazing album.. He definitely delivered

Finesse is that NEW new jack swing

I'm the only person to like 'Too Good To Say Goodbye' its a signature Bruno Mars song. I loved it !!

Perm live is going to be insane

Last edited:
album is so dope listened to it a few times through.

my only complaint is how much better Chunky sounds on SNL (and live I assume) as opposed the album.

Pretty good album. Only song I didn't like was perm. Will definitely get tickets for the Pittsburgh show. Missed out the last time he came.

I don't think anything is wrong with Chunky, it's just that his live SNL performance is just so good, it makes the album version feel like you want more from it.

Yup! I can't even choose a favorite track right now.. that new jack swing on finesse :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Holy **** is this album good. Not a bad song on it.

That new jack swing of Finesse had me hyped in the whip. :lol:

Caved and payed 200 a ticket on the presale. Not sure if regrets. But dude puts on crazy show, but my date is all the way in damn August lol.

This is a really good project. Just the right amount of songs and all of them are on point. Wish more artists/groups would take time to put together really good projects like this. Finesse is going to be my song for a while. Let my mom listen to the project while we were heading to work and she agrees.

This is a really good project. Just the right amount of songs and all of them are on point. Wish more artists/groups would take time to put together really good projects like this. Finesse is going to be my song for a while. Let my mom listen to the project while we were heading to work and she agrees.

Not many artists can write their own songs, let alone play instruments.

This was an incredible first listen
pimp.gif

I cannot believe how much I like the songs I'm hearing off this 

Listened to this album getting ready for a work event today and 9 songs is perfect

Had me vibing through out the house, I only need white loafers to rock to work now

Perm is the only throw away IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom