Bruno Mars - 3rd album "24k Magic" releasing 11/18/16 - 1st Single "24k Magic" out now

9/9.

Well done, Bruno. Well done.

Our Thriller.

2643869-michael-jackson-thriller-cover-400.jpg

Album is definitely dope but...

View media item 2234627

Last edited:
just got tix for the San Jose show next July.

Supposedly Anderson .Paak is the opener for the tour :smokin

feels weird buying tix for a dude that is gonna be performing in 11/05/2017....damn near a year, but eh whatevs.

Yeah besides Perm I like the album. Really would like to see dude perform live.

Dude just destroyed the AMA's. Sheesh.

I now feel compelled to spend that bread on his live show.

People not liking Perm is mind blowing. That song gonna be one of the best things he will ever do live. Guaranteed.

People not liking Perm is mind blowing. That song gonna be one of the best things he will ever do live. Guaranteed.

I read a few comments on other forums/reddit before listening to it myself and i dont really get the hate either. Its not bad and not super amazing. At the very least it could be a throwaway but I don't hate it.

I actually didnt like Too Good To Say Goodbye at first, when everyone is in love with it. But I'm slowly digging it. I'm just not a fan of the upward thing going on somewhere in the chorus.

Pause, but if you put this album on in the shower, you cant help but move lmao. Dancing while soaping yourself up.

This is just the feel good album of the year. People so rarely make anything like this anymore and that's why it's so refreshing to hear.

Perm sounds out of place. Doesn't flow with the rest of the album. Reminds me of some old 80s rock or some ****. That ain't my type of music.

Tried buying tickets today and it was a **** show. Reminds me of buying Jordans/yeezys online smh

Tried buying tickets today and it was a **** show. Reminds me of buying Jordans/yeezys online smh

thank god i got some on the presale. i tried to check it out this morning as well, but was pretty much just single tickets when i got on at 10:26. apparently it was a **** show for us too. lots of complaints of people getting seats and being ready to pay, then getting booted. only to try again and wait to have nothing left.

Dope album. Agree with others. Perm is the only auto-skip for me. Maybe it'll sound better live like Chunky.

I hope Bruno does Versace video like Boyz 2 Men's "I'll make love to you." Hell, bring Duane Martin byke :smokin

Last edited:
Definitely not 80s rock, my fault. I meant to listen to it again but I deleted the song. Whatever it sounds like, I don't like it. Reminds me of that old *** sound, not sure how to label that genre.

This album is cold though. Bruno just doing his own thing. Not following any of the awful trends in music today. I love it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom