Bryson Tiller Thread (T R A P S O U L)

Whatever name you want to give this particular aesthetic of r&b, Bryson was just one of the first to get the machine behind him. I heard of Amir Obe/Eli Sostre around the same time I heard about Bryson. Amir Obe was on IYRTITL. I can't really call anyone a Bryson clone. He jumped on the same wave as alot of ******, but with that push behind him. You're not going to hear alot about these guys unless you're really into internet/underground music.

I personally credit PND as being one of the main influences, if not the main guy.

Half of soundcloud running w/ this wave right now. I'm worried it's oversaturated.  

Last edited:
After sitting on the album after this weekend, it did grow on me a bit. Still underwhelming and cringe when he starts rapping but the album flows much better than my initial listen.

Finally got around to giving this a spin. I like it off of my first listen. Like many have previously stated da album does feel long. They could of cut it down by a couple of tracks.

Only gone through this project once. Need to give it more spins but it's such a long album
indifferent.gif

Went through this album again this morning.

It is indeed too long for me now.

I still like this a lot though. This and Colours2 got me going.

It feels long because only like two songs really stand out and grab you.
Facts.

It's some good **** on here...it's just few and far between. 
Finally got around to giving this a spin. I like it off of my first listen. Like many have previously stated da album does feel long. They could of cut it down by a couple of tracks.

Last edited:
What are the stand out tracks to y'all?

Self Made is the best after one spin, I'll give the album a few more runs tho

What are the stand out tracks to y'all?

Self Made is the best after one spin, I'll give the album a few more runs tho
Tracks 4-8 is my favorite stretch

In check is a solid r and b song to me. Honest song

Blowing smoke needs to cut off like 70 n word uses but it's not bad other than that

Not gonna lie Bryson **** sound childish compared to PND ****. Ran the album back today. Still good effort better than trapsoul but all I'm tryna hear rn is that new party :lol:

Didn't need to hear PND or any other project to tell ya this wasn't that great, regardless of what you think of Trap Soul. That's all people were saying from the beginning, it wasn't group think

Last edited:
Didn't need to hear PND or any other project to tell ya this wasn't that great, regardless of what you think of Trap Soul. That's all people were saying from the beginning, it wasn't group think
The group think part is the whole "he should make it 10 songs instead of 19" nonsense

Instead he should take 2 years to make 9 song and a couple skits :lol:

Group

Think

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom