Bucks Thread. Official Season Time.

Another good win tonight. Yes its the nets but still a win. Next is the bobcats on friday. Ill be sitting courtside so be looking for me. Need another win!!

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Bogut now out for 2-4 weeks. Without bogut and redd for a good week we can expect jennings to take over.

i think he neeeds bogut more than he thinks

theyve been having good chemistry so far

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Damn been looking for this thread for a minute now. Was at the game for the 55. Crazy. What's even better is we won the game. That doesn't happen around here to often. Any other bucks fans out there? Feels good to have a player that isn't afraid of the big shot. We all know redd was afraid of that moment.
Bucks fan here... I dont know if you live in Milwaukee or not but here everyone is buzzzin about Jennings and the team itself. Radio stationstalking about him constantly, Front page of Sports section with 2 huge articles and everything.

Like ive said before this is the biggest thing to happen to the bucks since the Big 3 in 2001.

you know milwaukee fans will show up if they have a decent team

just look at the brewers last year...that city was packed with enthusiasm

looking forward to seeing that stadium packed

Diffrence is these Bucks tickets are rediculous. I was watching the game the other night and the place is still empty. Its gonna take a while for people tostart paying all that money to watch. Jennings is helping but they need to be a solid contending team for it to fill up on a consistent basis.

Brewers, even if they're doing mediocre tickets arent that expsensive, and everyone loves tailgating and getting trashed before hand on summer days..

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

and everyone loves tailgating and getting trashed before hand on summer days..
QFT

evryone just handing me beers, just asked and there like how old are you. 22...sweet here ya go. even tho im only 19

Originally Posted by youngmoney

QFT

evryone just handing me beers, just asked and there like how old are you. 22...sweet here ya go. even tho im only 19
laugh.gif
at how true it is. When i went to the Brewers vs Cubsearly last year it really changed my opinion on people from Chicago. I met some cool dudes and they were just forking booze over.

As i wore a Cubs Suck T-shirt, they take it well. Usually goes Cubs suck, Brewers are trash....Ahhh we both aint doin $!%# this year
laugh.gif

Yes I'm from milwaukee and have been to plenty of games at the bc. Only 10 games in and I'm already worried about this kid skipping town for a biggervenue or more money. Something like this doesn't stick around milwaukee. I hope I get proved wrong.

Another good win against the bobcats with no redd and bogut. I fell we should win tonight again against memphis but we will see. Redd to return wed. Going for8-3. And another thing, what's with the bradley center being half empty all the time? I think we have a playoff caliber team here. Sad people don'tknow what's going on.

Another good win tonight at memphis. Down 3 good players and still got the win. ridnour and ersan are playing some crazy ball right now. This is the bucks bestrecord since 2001 which is when we were 1 big dog jumpshot away. Anyways spurs next.

ridnour has really been playing well lately especially the way hes been shooting

i think jennings coming in and pushing for minutes from day 1 has helped luke

I don't know who is gonna be guarding duncan tonight, but its not looking good. I think ganobli is still out. If bj can slow down tp we might have achance.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

QFT

laugh.gif
at how true it is. When i went to the Brewers vs Cubs early last year it really changed my opinion on people from Chicago. I met some cool dudes and they were just forking booze over.

As i wore a Cubs Suck T-shirt, they take it well. Usually goes Cubs suck, Brewers are trash....Ahhh we both aint doin $!%# this year
laugh.gif
I love Cubs games and I love me some Brewer games too. I'm a big Cubs fan and every year I take a road trip with a bunch of us for theCubs/Brew Crew game. Great times up there....love the tailgating.

I can't say the same for the St Louis folk. Not getting served at Mike Shannon's for wearing Cubs gear? STL = FTL.

We need bogut back. Off night for jennings. Hill on the spurs was ballin tonight. Redd not looking good again. Next is the hornets wed.

I can't believe we lost this game. %%% is redd doing on the court at the end of the game, and then you let him take the last shot??? Bogut is obviously thereason we were winning early this year, with him it opens up everything for bj. Ridnour is bucks mvp so far this season. F. I can't believe we lost thisgame. Redd now healthy may be the worst thing for this team.

We can't handle that espn spotlight. 0-3 since the return of redd. Now the magic and d.howard is gonna dunk all over us.

Back
Top Bottom