Bucks Thread. Official Season Time.

^no he shouldnt..

Gerald wallace/David Lee/Josh Smith/Lopez/Bosh/Dwight/Horford > Bogut

i dont see how hes getting..and he shouldnt

Jennings shut down his twitter after that Farmar incident and hopefully Stackhouse makes some noise for the Bucks before his career his over lol

Nice win against the raptors. Team should win 7 of the next 11. 4 spots open in the east with 8 teams all with around .500

A must win coming up on sat. against miami. Waiting to see if we will make some moves this year. Ridnour for a first round pick, I'm doing all day!

Back to back wins against miami. Can't remember the last time that happened? Delfino is tearing up as of late. Looking good.

Slowly making our way back into playoff talk. Pistons and nets remain before all star break. Interested to see if we make any trades before the deadline. Got my jennings bobblehead tonight too.

1 game out of the 8 seed and 4 games out of the 5 seed at the all star break. Milwaukee is getting slept on, if we stay healthy I see us in the playoffs. Seems like forever since that's happened.

Jennings got a new SN
nerd.gif

Bucks made some small moves at the trade deadline. John salmons being the biggest pickup and warrick our biggest loss. Picked up some 2nd round picks as well, that may be most important. Big win last night in detroit, thanks to salmon. Tonights game against the bobcats is the biggest game of the season for the bucks.

Huge win against the bobcats and then the knicks on the road. Along with losses for the bulls and the bobcats puts us back in playoff talk. Can't explain how much stackhouse has helped this team. Jennings has been shooting horrible. Gotta give bogut some love for tonight with 24-20-5blocks. Hornets next

5 straight wins, looks like 6 against heat (up 20 right now)

closing in on Chicago for the 6th spot

pimp.gif

please dont collapse down the stretch i wanna see playoff basketball at the bradley center!!

It's so awesome to have the Bucks be meaningful again.  Bogut has been great all season and everyone else Skiles plays has been producing in some way or another.  I can't wait until after next season when Redd's 18mil and Gadzuric's 7 mil are gone.  It's a shame we have to have their vastly overpaid bum !#$+$ on the team for another year.  It'd be awesome to sign a Boozer or David Lee to go with Bogut but that's not going to happen.  Or I wouldn't mind a Rudy Gay type forward. 
wink.gif
  Anyways I'm looking forward to the playoffs and seeing what type of a fight we put up in the first round. 

^id agree redd and gadzuric are really hurting this team financially. I can't wait to see how we look after picking up a power forward in the draft. As for this year, we are looking great as of late with good ball movement and that extra pass. I think we will make the playoffs and I feel against the celtics or hawks that we would give them a good run. Game against the hawks tomorrow. Going for 7 in a row. I'm starting to feel a playoff buzz.

Bogut is solidifying himself in to one of the best centers in the league.  His addition of blocking shots to his arsenal this season has been huge for the team.

Won 8 of the last 9(ot loss in atl). It's almost that time when fans/ media jump on the bandwagon. I'm ready to buy my playoff tix now!

Nice win against the cavs. No lebron/shaq but still a win. Take everything we can, trying to make it into the 5 spot. Jennings finally shot the ball decent. And watching mo Williams shoot 3 for 17 reminds me of his days on the bucks. Happy to see him on another team.

How long until we get some fans in the Bradley Center? We're in the 6th spot for the playoffs and the place is still empty. People need to fill this arena up back like it was in 2001.

^ it's so sad. No local news stations seem to support the bucks. Feel like all I hear about is brewers/packers. I've had season tix for the bucks for 3 years and it's sad to say even with us in the playoffs, the bucks may not be here in 5 years. So sad.

Back
Top Bottom