Buddy gets LAID OUT! Vol. Look at my face

old, but still lame. How is he gonna beat him up unexpectedly, then knock him out from behind....

It really isn't funny....more of a sad case of ignorance.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Sucker !!# +%#@# #*@$%

How you try to be a sneaker sucker and do some sneak !+## first... and still couldn't knock dude out...

Then sucker hit him from behind and knock him out... and then talk tough like you about something... F outta here... #!!!% !!# #*@$% gets no props.

Couldn't be me boy... couldn't be me, I'll tell you that.

Also, yeah this is late.
This, that and the third

NoProps2W.jpg

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Sucker !!# +%#@# #*@$%

How you try to be a sneaker sucker and do some sneak !+## first... and still couldn't knock dude out...

Then sucker hit him from behind and knock him out... and then talk tough like you about something... F outta here... #!!!% !!# #*@$% gets no props.

Couldn't be me boy... couldn't be me, I'll tell you that.

Also, yeah this is late.
This, that and the third

NoProps2W.jpg

wow. im so confused. sucker punchin some dude who didnt fight back the first time...what a punk. and with his forearm? lets be real...
tired.gif
 no respect 

wow. im so confused. sucker punchin some dude who didnt fight back the first time...what a punk. and with his forearm? lets be real...
tired.gif
 no respect 

i remember seeing this video on NT a couple of years ago. I couldnt stop laughing at how my dude was knocked out and still throwin up turf signs...nevertheless, it's a sad video.

SMH at the guy with the pathetic sucker-punch x clothesline combo.

i remember seeing this video on NT a couple of years ago. I couldnt stop laughing at how my dude was knocked out and still throwin up turf signs...nevertheless, it's a sad video.

SMH at the guy with the pathetic sucker-punch x clothesline combo.

Back
Top Bottom