*** Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots Thread *** MNF (7 PM)

nfl_g_brady-moss02_576.jpg

BRADY IS BACK
RANDY IS READY
LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

b3726b84e6c6d4be23052ff24d7e2289a9e8b09e.gif

ImgDyn.cfm

BOSTON PATRIOTS VS. BUFFALO BILLS
Monday, September 14, 2009 - Gillette Stadium (68,756) - 7:00 p.m. EDT

throwback uniforms.
pimp.gif

this is going to be a good ol' fashioned %%# whooping

Pats 45
Bills 10

Moss 4 td's

pimp.gif

the old jerseys are gonna look sick. cannot wait.

so fired up to kick off the season...let's get it
pimp.gif

prediction to follow

Thursday, September 10, 2009[table][tr][td]BOSTON PATRIOTS (0-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Out[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]No Players Listed[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Did Not Participate in Practice[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Slater, Matthew[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Elbow[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Limited Participation in Practice[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Connolly, Dan[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]Back[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Edelman, Julian[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Ankle[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Morris, Sammy[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]Finger[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Pryor, Myron[/td] [td]DL[/td] [td]Calf[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Springs, Shawn[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]Knee[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Welker, Wes[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Knee[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wheatley, Terrence[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]Knee[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Full Participation in Practice[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brady, Tom[/td] [td]QB[/td] [td]Right Shoulder[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lockett, Bret[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]Chest[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Watson, Ben[/td] [td]TE[/td] [td]Hamstring[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]BUFFALO BILLS (0-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Out[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]No Players Listed[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Did Not Participate in Practice[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fine, Derek[/td] [td]TE[/td] [td]Hamstring[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Florence, Drayton[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]Knee[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Limited Participation in Practice[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Johnson, Spencer[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]Thigh[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Full Participation in Practice[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]No Players Listed[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

kinda off topic but has anyone seen bruschi's reporting yet? dude isnt out a uni. 5 minutes........lol

was on espn las night.. wasnt too bad. he spoke on the keys to beating the steelers

Brady and Moss will be in full effect
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

on another note, have fun with that old injured bum Shawn Springs
laugh.gif

Aww come on Pino....yeah his injuries were annoying as hell, but Springs was reliable when he was on his game. I wish him the best in NE.

man if springs can be reliable...oh man, that'd be a huge help. we need someone to step up at corner.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

man if springs can be reliable...oh man, that'd be a huge help. we need someone to step up at corner.
ya know what? i think Wilhite will step up at corner. Bodden and Springs will be solid. overall the secondary is going to be straight, withMeriweather ball-hawking all over the place.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Aww come on Pino....yeah his injuries were annoying as hell, but Springs was reliable when he was on his game. I wish him the best in NE.
I know
laugh.gif
..didn't really mean it, just more frustratedwith his time here in Washington..he was good when he was out there..but the patience can only go on for so long
laugh.gif

...and Springs shut him down in Dallas last season
wink.gif

But yeah, Owens has pretty much owned Springs in their matchups over the years (Remember they also faced each other when Owens was a Niner/Springs a Seahawk)so not a good sign for Pat fans...

Pats 31
Bills 17

Brady 24-34, 301 yds, 3 TDs
Moss 10 rec, 110 yds, 2 TDs

T.O. 9 rec, 93 yds, 1 TD
Edwards 17-30, 204 yds, 1 TD
Lynch 23 rushes, 111 yds, 1 TD

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Pats 31
Bills 17

T.O. 9 rec, 93 yds, 1 TD
Lynch is suspended. I would say change that to Fred Jackson, but we know that clown ain't getting no 111 yds rushing.

Spring def owned Owens last year but I blame that on our wack @%+ OC, Redball Garrett. Owens has owned Springs, as you said, on a consistent basis dating backto his years in San Fran.

Anyone else think Springs is following Owens on purpose
laugh.gif

When T.O was with San Fran, dude was a Seahawk. Then when owens went to philly, he still played him twice because he went to washington. Now Owens goescompletely out of the conference and STILL has to face this dude twice a year.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Pats 31
Bills 17

T.O. 9 rec, 93 yds, 1 TD
Lynch is suspended. I would say change that to Fred Jackson, but we know that clown ain't getting no 111 yds rushing.

Spring def owned Owens last year but I blame that on our wack @%+ OC, Redball Garrett. Owens has owned Springs, as you said, on a consistent basis dating back to his years in San Fran.

Anyone else think Springs is following Owens on purpose
laugh.gif

When T.O was with San Fran, dude was a Seahawk. Then when owens went to philly, he still played him twice because he went to washington. Now Owens goes completely out of the conference and STILL has to face this dude twice a year.
He's suspended? Damn, how come this is the first time I've heard of this?

Back
Top Bottom