*** Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots Thread *** MNF (7 PM)

Originally Posted by MPire

Lmao Patriots fans are funny. You'd think that SB loss would humble them, but I guess not.

Pats fans rejoicing over this win need to be worried. You generated zero pressure on an oline that took their first snap on NFL turf today, you let Trent Edwards throw for more than 100 yards, and it took someone making a bonehead move for yall to win when all he had to do was kneel the ball.

25-24....ring a bell to anyone? Monday night...two years ago...Nick Folk...Romo 5 picks.....THE BOYS= WIN?!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you're seriously knocking pats fans for rejoicing over last night's win? cue up the ari gold gif. 11 points down with 5 minutes to go, andwe pulled it out. we played like garbage for 3 and half quarters and we won. i think i will rejoice...sue me
laugh.gif
. obviously we have work to do. we'll fix it.
and you're little rant about our defense is pretty ******ed to start with considering everyone knows our defense is a mediocre one. hold trent to under 100yards? i'd like to see how many teams do that. im not sure if you think we're like the ravens or something, but we're not going to hold anyone tounder 100 yards passing. and bottom line, when it mattered most, they stepped up, pressured edwards, and got the job down. 4 sacks does not equal zeropressure, btw.

anyway...glad we pulled that out but man was that ugly. brady definitely had jitters/happy feet for like 3 quarters of that game. glad he got the chance tosave face. our defense, as bad as it might have seemed, stepped up when it mattered. two TDs and a FG...i'll take it. the offense just needs to figure itout for next week when we play a tougher defense. im sure belichick will be on em all week.

the mayo injury is going to hurt bad. hope its not too serious. that was the one guy we couldn't afford to lose on defense, and of course he's the onethat goes down
smh.gif

meriweather, woods, and gostkowski combine for play of the game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

not to mention we got a couple iffy personal fouls on defense when we touched edwards. the one of thomas im willing to say fine, but the one called on wilforkwas pathetic.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

^^^ ur a joke. u think u know my age and ive never seen/heard of u before.

sit down e-thug

jay-z = joe camel and dips = damn heat but not touchin Wu

violence is not > than wisdom

Be nice.......

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

RANDY MOSS = GREATEST WR OF ALL TIME
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TOM BRADY = JESUS CHRIST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brandon Meriweather is a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BENJAMIN WATSON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mayo getting hurt was KILLER, i pray he's alright. or else the defense really is ##!%*@.

Their defense was already some +#*!. Losing Mayo makes it worse.

I guess you never heard of someone named Jerry Rice........

Pats going to the Super Bowl
roll.gif
I almost fell out of my chair at work whenI read that.

I see the Chargers, Ravens, Titans, and Steelers there before the Pats, because what happens when they can't score?

You might also want to check out their schedule.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

not to mention we got a couple iffy personal fouls on defense when we touched edwards. the one of thomas im willing to say fine, but the one called on wilfork was pathetic.

big vincent was already in the air b4 te threw the ball.......i guess to over-protect qbs theyll call this everytime from now on

still i remember that hit urlacher had on rodgers on sunday night came later than this one and they let that one ride out......

our schedule is pretty tough too so belichik got a lot of work to do....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

not to mention we got a couple iffy personal fouls on defense when we touched edwards. the one of thomas im willing to say fine, but the one called on wilfork was pathetic.

that was ABSURD.
smh.gif
mad.gif
one of the worst roughing the passer calls i've ever seen.

Thats the Tom Brady rule too. find it funny and ironic the pats fans complaining. Not saying i dont agree.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Thats the Tom Brady rule too. find it funny and ironic the pats fans complaining. Not saying i dont agree.
he didnt hit him below the knee tho
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom