Bulls offseason Thread

Can we win without Deng and Hinrich and with Gibson , Robinson playing sick and Noah playing hurt.

I've been one of the biggest Rose supporters since the beginning and only now am I really questioning his character. I don't know how you can't, regardless of what side you take.

David Lee was ruled out for the rest of the playoffs but comes back...and just watching the guys play their heart out each and every night. Robinson has the flu. Everyone the roster has some sort of injury. The healthiest guy is sitting on the bench. Isn't that something?

Last edited:
That final jump ball was suspect, the toss came down really far on Williams' side, or am I buggin?

No excuses though, we played hard, but messed up some called plays down the stretch.

i dont even like to slander drose, but mannnnn

and when we need him the most boozer was MIA tonight. cut this clown in the offseason

people's biggest excuse for that coward Rose is
"well they aren't beating the Heat so what's the point of the pressure" FOH
dumb n_ gets paid millions and he's 100 percent healed
what about just playing because it's your JOB?
clown Chicago fans just sitting by while he's holding your franchise hostage this postseason 
for pretty much no reason.

Chill out! :smh:

people's biggest excuse for that coward Rose is
"well they aren't beating the Heat so what's the point of the pressure" FOH
dumb n_ gets paid millions and he's 100 percent healed
what about just playing because it's your JOB?
clown Chicago fans just sitting by while he's holding your franchise hostage this postseason 
for pretty much no reason.

FYI the opinion on Rose by most Bulls fans is that he is a coward. He's gonna have to do a lot to get back into people's good graces.

I just hate how the whole thing was handled. If he planned not to play this season at all in advance, say it. There isn't a valid excuse he shouldn't be playing. The front office has been so and so coming from varied opinions but I don't wanna hear that ****. Thinking your team isn't adequate enough to compete for a title and not play out of protest is BS. Not being mentally ready is BS. All these "hiccups" he's went through like soreness is just a part of the rehab, which is completed through playing in games. Done. Period. No excuse for him, even from the biggest Rose apologists.

Yea, Rose sitting out is starting to upset me aswell.

You hear what Rachel Nichols said during the game. "Rose doesn't feel like he has the muscle memory back yet" .....and im thinking, how is that ever gonna happen if you don't play a single game. Even 10 minutes a game would help. Its the Willis Reed factor, if your star player is playing on your home floor only good things can happen. I seen him jump off that bench in Joy pretty swiftly. He can atleast give us a few minutes. Its almost embarrassing.

Chill out!
mean.gif
dog i'm just speaking as a fan of the game.

this dude gets all the praise in the world for his "humility"

yet no criticism as millions play a waiting game. when you ever seen a franchise player do this?

we would ALL like to see him out there

especially given how injuries have decimated quite a few teams.

instead we get to see him with looks of pure idiocy on the sideline.

it is what it is. accept the truth.

Seems like some of you guys could've used writing a Dear DRose letter to the Score670 :lol:

comme.des.fuqdown. those who say all this now will be back on the ride after the first spectacular move he pulls off.

Seems like some of you guys could've used writing a Dear DRose letter to the Score670 :lol:

comme.des.fuqdown. those who say all this now will be back on the ride after the first spectacular move he pulls off.

You're right, I would. But he is not voided of all criticism at all. In fact, he deserves all of it. I'm still a fan and I hope he gets back to form next season but it's undeniable he went from a humble superstar to a gutless coward in the eyes of public opinion.

Last edited:

You're right, I would. But he is not voided of all criticism at all. In fact, he deserves all of it. I'm still a fan and I hope he gets back to form next season but it's undeniable he went from a humble superstar to a gutless coward in the eyes of public opinion.

It's the same **** after every loss... This mentality sickens me. He wasn't a coward when he was carrying this team and no one else played worth **** in the closing moment for the past 3 years let alone when he carried them last year through Indy, & ATL and was the only one who did anything v Mia. Or Was He? He wasn't a coward when he was sticking up for those same players y'all claim he's leaving out to try, calling for them not to be traded, those same who went casper and left him to do it all night after night.

But he's a Coward for not succumbing to public pressures & ridicule, instead being smart enough to protective of himself from himself & others. It's not his right because the organization sure has done a bang up job of tending to/monitoring/limiting it's injured players/looking out for their best interest.

Yeah thats cowardice. I swear some of the thought processes I hear & read are devoid of all logic & rationale.

If you've lost respect for him for looking out for himself then you have a sheep's mentality point blank period. Management does not care about players, the system is set up to use and throw them away. They play them & get all they can out of them and then disgard them when they are no longer deemed valuable, they're assets, treated like cattle. For that very reason I have no problem with what LeBron did via leaving Cleveland and what Pooh is doing now in looking out for his own best interest, if they don't the owners nor fans for that matter damn sure won't. It's on to the next. Before he got here this team was exactly what it is now a fringe first rounder, he's turned it into a contender, made majority of y'all watch and a world wide brand again. Sometimes just Sometimes I actually hope that that he leaves at the end of this contract just so some of y'all can actually have a real reason to turn on him and see just how much he's done for this team since this one season hasn't been enough for y'all to just be the **** cool and be thankful you have a Amazing player representing your franchise... I swear to god a lot of y'all sound like Cleveland fans the year after Bron left. Go ask them just how much it hurt when he left them and then revisit your thoughts on call him a coward for trying to take care of himself. If sitting out a year brought about this, imagine what it would feel like if he LEFT.

Last edited:
Cake what pressure is there at 12 months for his rehab, in which Dr. Cole said is worst case scenario? He HAS been medically cleared has he not? What is he waiting for? There's been NO report of a setback. And if there was why not report it? There is no pressure at all from anyone for him to come back. Maybe in February but not now.

That protest crap is BS and I don't care if you think it's a great way of sending a message to the front office, it's sure as hell as great way of saying he doesn't believe in the talent of his teammates which is highly disrespectful to them when they're battling numerous injuries and they're still playing while Rose isn't. Usually when athletes get cleared to play they play. End of story. Why is he playing in practice and participating in shootarounds if he isn't going to play?

And the front office has been more than competent. But that's a different story we're not going to talk about in detail.

It's the same **** after every loss... This mentality sickens me. He wasn't a coward when he was carrying this team and no one else played worth **** in the closing moment for the past 3 years let alone when he carried them last year through Indy, & ATL and was the only one who did anything v Mia. Or Was He? He wasn't a coward when he was sticking up for those same players y'all claim he's leaving out to try, calling for them not to be traded, those same who went casper and left him to do it all night after night.

But he's a Coward for not succumbing to public pressures & ridicule, instead being smart enough to protective of himself from himself & others. It's not his right because the organization sure has done a bang up job of tending to/monitoring/limiting it's injured players/looking out for their best interest.

Yeah thats cowardice. I swear some of the thought processes I hear & read are devoid of all logic & rationale.

If you've lost respect for him for looking out for himself then you have a sheep's mentality point blank period. Management does not care about players, the system is set up to use and throw them away. They play them & get all they can out of them and then disgard them when they are no longer deemed valuable, they're assets, treated like cattle. For that very reason I have no problem with what LeBron did via leaving Cleveland and what Pooh is doing now in looking out for his own best interest, if they don't the owners nor fans for that matter damn sure won't. It's on to the next. Before he got here this team was exactly what it is now a fringe first rounder, he's turned it into a contender, made majority of y'all watch and a world wide brand again. Sometimes just Sometimes I actually hope that that he leaves at the end of this contract just so some of y'all can actually have a real reason to turn on him and see just how much he's done for this team since this one season hasn't been enough for y'all to just be the **** cool and be thankful you have a Amazing player representing your franchise... I swear to god a lot of y'all sound like Cleveland fans the year after Bron left. Go ask them just how much it hurt when he left them and then revisit your thoughts on call him a coward for trying to take care of himself. If sitting out a year brought about this, imagine what it would feel like if he LEFT.

[COLOR=#red]Spoken like a true fan boy.....lol.....as it was reported tonite....the reason is not back is "muscle memory isn't back yet" just let that marinate for 5 minutes.... :lol:[/COLOR]

So you're saying Rose is absolved from everything because of what he's done? Is he bigger than the team now? Why don't we just send him out on the floor 1 vs 12 then?

Spoken like a true fan boy.....lol.....as it was reported tonite....the reason is not back is "muscle memory isn't back yet" just let that marinate for 5 minutes....
laugh.gif
its the same rant over and over just slightly expanded upon each time.

but people won't accept that 1) they aren't beating Miami with or without him so why is he sitting?

and 2) it's not about POOH..its about the team.

just blindness and a lack of acceptance.

it seems that son's oblivious demeanor and that MVP

that he got strictly off voter fatigue has magically pulled the wool over a lot of you guys eyes

and led you to believe that he's deserving of this vacation lol.

muscle memory..i have to occupy another post with it because its just THAT laughable!

...and this is with whom they chose to place their faith. #prayforChicago

Back
Top Bottom