BUYING A TV, BEST TIME? MONOPRICE.COM

My 52" is on a monoprice mount. Just make sure the weight is within what monoprice says for the mount.
5ow5za.jpg

Originally Posted by djaward

Now I need some help on TVs. Whats a good tv for 15-1800 bucks?

Check out costco they have some good deals and free 2 year warranty.

Check out costco they have some good deals and free 2 year warranty.

only tip i'd give about monoprice mounts.

i have 3 up in my house right now, and all are rock solid. i did have a little bit of a problem with the lag bolts though. I drilled the pilot hole with the recommended drill bit size, but when I was putting in the lag bolts I snapped a couple of them. Luckily I have a Home Depot across the street from me, so I was able to run out and buy some replacements. Either I was too strong (not likely), the lag bolts were crappy (maybe), or the recommended pilot hole drill bit size was too small (also maybe). When I went to install my 2nd mount, I used the next size up on the drill bit, and went straight with my Home Depot purchased lag bolts and I had no issues at all.

only tip i'd give about monoprice mounts.

i have 3 up in my house right now, and all are rock solid. i did have a little bit of a problem with the lag bolts though. I drilled the pilot hole with the recommended drill bit size, but when I was putting in the lag bolts I snapped a couple of them. Luckily I have a Home Depot across the street from me, so I was able to run out and buy some replacements. Either I was too strong (not likely), the lag bolts were crappy (maybe), or the recommended pilot hole drill bit size was too small (also maybe). When I went to install my 2nd mount, I used the next size up on the drill bit, and went straight with my Home Depot purchased lag bolts and I had no issues at all.

Originally Posted by McL0vin

What do you want, 3D, LED, size?
55" LCD, LED or 3D (Im not a big fan of 3d but I heard the pic is amazing) 

Originally Posted by McL0vin

What do you want, 3D, LED, size?
55" LCD, LED or 3D (Im not a big fan of 3d but I heard the pic is amazing) 

i've been wanting to put up my 50' but damn.... it's heavy, i get nervous. maybe when i move.

i've been wanting to put up my 50' but damn.... it's heavy, i get nervous. maybe when i move.

I love Monoprice.com

Purchased a wall mount for my 50 inch plasma for $20 shipped. Im opnly 30 minutes from the company and wouldve done local pickup but the hours it is open doesnt work for me. Shipping isnt so so bad anyways since im close.

I plan on purhasing another tv today. Either a 47 or 52 inch LCD so that mount will be used for the new tv.

I love Monoprice.com

Purchased a wall mount for my 50 inch plasma for $20 shipped. Im opnly 30 minutes from the company and wouldve done local pickup but the hours it is open doesnt work for me. Shipping isnt so so bad anyways since im close.

I plan on purhasing another tv today. Either a 47 or 52 inch LCD so that mount will be used for the new tv.

Back
Top Bottom