C-Blockers UNAPPRECIATION

the WORST by far is a male cockblocker.

you know that one male friend a chick you're polyin with has who makes it a point to @+% onyour game because he has none.

a female cockblocker, i could kinda sympathize with cuz usually she's jealous or doesnt wanna be alone. there's no reason for a man to cockblockanother man unless shorty is his blood or something like that.

Look at this son...me and the chick went to the spot today...

and this Lame *$$ dude is sittin' there on the stairs...

a female cockblocker, i could kinda sympathize with cuz usually she's jealous or doesnt wanna be alone.

IDK son...I hate cblockers all equal

next time it happens, hit the dude with the

"step aside son"
CZ_01301_CZ83_380_10RD_BL.thumb.jpg

but nah seriously, just brush whoever it is off to the side with the offhand - word to steve nash

I hate when you are talking to a chick and a dude comes up to talk. I give him the
indifferent.gif
Like, don't you see I'm working on something?

it's worse when its a dude u know or are kinda close wit...cuz they on the low feeling ur girl or her friend but are too afraid to talk to a girl on theyown so they try and bother ur girl. Get a life...yes I'm mad

SMH at them, male or female.

My boy told me a story about how he was in his bed with a chick, and she was down to her panties and a tee. Some c-block, who I think is down-low, decided hewas going to fall asleep on homeboy's floor (in the dorm), and make sex noises as he "dreamed" away.
smh.gif
at my boy for not kicking his @!% out,but
smh.gif
at him for doing that. Ya'll supposed to be cool and you blocking.

Me, I've had people block a few times. I either motion the girl to walk away with me, or I catch up with them another time.

Happend to me during a field trip in the 11th grade. We went to Six Flags and I wanted to sit next to this chick and ride with her (I was in friend mode status
smh.gif
). Well this guy that I just met the day before starts actin like we're best buds or something. Every time I tried to make move, homeboy would make awedge between the chick and I. I never got at, that girl again.

UNAPPRECIATED
smh.gif

I like female c-blockers because their jealousy implies they want the D more.

you know it happens to girls too.. lol before me n my boyfriend got together one of my friends would STAY around us and i would just look at her and be like...young don't you have to like go home and take care of your child?!
laugh.gif
at first i would be nice about but then i just got sick of it and called her out...needless to say my boyfriend and i no longer have that problem..
pimp.gif

Yo the bad thing is...the dude that cblocked me today saw me and the girl walkin, and he said 'awww i'm snitchin' on some lil kid type @+!$

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

the WORST by far is a male cockblocker.

you know that one male friend a chick you're polyin with has who makes it a point to @+% onyour game because he has none.

a female cockblocker, i could kinda sympathize with cuz usually she's jealous or doesnt wanna be alone. there's no reason for a man to cockblock another man unless shorty is his blood or something like that.

female c-blockers are part of the game that's y they're there and they know ... now male c-blockers are greatly appreciated ... cause without themhow else would you raise the level of your game... they're like that 6'5 shot blocker in the playground 'cause of him you be hitting dudes withthat rainbow jumpshot and that floater that's almost as high as the backboard...

Unappreciated. Before I started dating my current girlfriend, me and her would talk in the hallway after school. Everyone else would have left the area and itwould just be us and maybe a teacher grading some papers in a classroom down the hall. One of my best friends didn't get the message i guess cuz almosteveryday he would come over and start talking to me and trying to crack jokes.
indifferent.gif

NOTHING at all. if your game isnt even raised by talking to a girl and trying to figure her out, a DUDE sure aint gonna help it.

when my own BOYS block is when i get my kerosene and matches out and start burning people's
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
down

I got a real close friend who im starting to believe is just a jealous blocker...he blocks everyone and has no names when it comes to girls hes gettin at orthat like him
grin.gif
...+++! is mad annoying i aired him out last summer mighthave to do it again

ive been through it enough that i can adjust my g and get around the blockery "a real pimp's game is fluid
pimp.gif
"

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Look at this son...me and the chick went to the spot today...

and this Lame *$$ dude is sittin' there on the stairs...

a female cockblocker, i could kinda sympathize with cuz usually she's jealous or doesnt wanna be alone.

IDK son...I hate cblockers all equal

word
laugh.gif

Female %+$# Blockers only appreciated when they are by themselves because their intentions are revealed.

Male %+$# Blockers could jump off of a cliff. The girl to guy ratio is 60 to 40 and you want them same girl. GTFOHWTBS.

Back
Top Bottom