Calculus Unappreciation vol. @#$#, how am I supposed to solve this?!

Bombed my final
mad.gif
frown.gif

The questions on the test had me like

29067605.ManwithheadinhandsBWforweb.jpg

This #@$# is straight incomprehensible
sick.gif

I have it this coming semester all I need is to get at least a 70 and I should be good

Originally Posted by dyzzle

i love calculus. i think im the only one who does
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Nah calculus is easy street.

Fourier Representations
pimp.gif

Laplace Transforms
pimp.gif

My fellow EE's know what I'm talking about, especially if they're Signals and Systems.

Just get through it, we've all had to do it. Once it's done it's done. I struggled with Calc 1, but passed Calc 2 my first time.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

answer is 4, BAM easy
Took the test on those scantron sheets. On most of them I was like, "well.... haven't used C in a while"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Pre-cal was OD tough in HS already, cant imagine taking actual calculus

Pre-cal was easy
laugh.gif

The key to math is repetition. Do your homework so by the time your test come around you'll be more familiar with the type of question.

has anyone actually applied what they learned in calculus at their jobs? i completed calculus3 before i changed to a business major. just curious.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

answer is 4, BAM easy
Took the test on those scantron sheets. On most of them I was like, "well.... haven't used C in a while"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Pre-cal was OD tough in HS already, cant imagine taking actual calculus

Pre-cal was easy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's see the problem. I am interested to see how much my calc skill have gone down since I left college.

I ended with like a 3.0 in it.. Also had a very good one-on-one teacher.. But while he was teaching a class my face was 
sick.gif
to
frown.gif
to
indifferent.gif

My precalc teacher this year had no idea what the hell she was talking about. I got smarter by listening to my friend regurgitate her "straight-outta the book" lecture to me. It was her first year teaching that class, and only 2 years of algebra teaching. There were a lot of times that she didn't know the answer to a question, and even told me several wrong answers when going over problems. She also graded homework for correctness, which I of course had no idea how to do because she was inadequate. I managed a B nonetheless.
eyes.gif

I'm #$!!+! in half for AP calculus, to conclude.

Back
Top Bottom