California heads, what's good??

Originally Posted by ThizzBaby

yoo, if you want to drive the coast just take PCH and cruise yoo, goes from asndiego to san fran (am i right guys) and like everyone said

calii iz the bomb diggity. if u want that good dro i think u shud move to southern cali....

you already know.
pimp.gif

Man Im thinking about moving to LA soon. What can I expect out there?Also how will it cost to live in a one bedroom apartment in downtown LA and is it cheaperto get a 3 bedromm apartment and have roomates?

haha maaaaayne....west coast here i come next year
pimp.gif

like drekin06 asked....what are one bedroom apartments gonna run around LA colleges...or SDSU and Cal State Fullerton too...I'm thinkin' one of those 3places is where I'll end up...my boy is from around LA so that'd be
pimp.gif

It's simple, if you want a urban feel you go to northern cali, San Francisco feels like a big city even though it's small compare to other big cities,one of the most dense in our country. But LA has the weather and they have good *$% beaches and they seem to be more chill than we are. Like a few said, movingto any of the big cities in Cali is basically a win regardless.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThizzBaby

yoo, if you want to drive the coast just take PCH and cruise yoo, goes from asndiego to san fran (am i right guys) and like everyone said

calii iz the bomb diggity. if u want that good dro i think u shud move to southern cali....
got it backwards..norcal bud is way better than socal bud. Dudes think bammer is fire down in socal
laugh.gif

hit up haight and ashbury in sf
telegraph in berkley
and party in parks on the daily
nor-cal all day
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom