California Kids Forced To Learn Gay History...

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Gay history in schools >>>>>>> Creationism in schools
im not a fan of either.

kids are forbidden from reciting da pledge of allegiance but this is now a requirement? yea....
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Gay history in schools >>>>>>> Creationism in schools
im not a fan of either.

kids are forbidden from reciting da pledge of allegiance but this is now a requirement? yea....
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

All you dudes against this please give me one "LOGICAL" reason why this is such a bad thing. 

well most of the people against it are religious.

therefor logic is out the window. but GL trying to get an answer that doesn't bring up the bible.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

All you dudes against this please give me one "LOGICAL" reason why this is such a bad thing. 

well most of the people against it are religious.

therefor logic is out the window. but GL trying to get an answer that doesn't bring up the bible.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by cartune

I need help Anton is Black History required by Law in any state?

Cause I got a lot of snitching to do

"gays got it good"

LOL que? It may not be required by law but black history is taught in many schools. I went to the whitest school ever for my last 2 years of high school and even they taught African American history as part of American history and even had a more extensive elective course on black history. There's always room for improvement but let's no act like black history isn't being taught in schools. This was made a law because no one is going to do it if it isn't a law.
laugh.gif
"California law already requires state schools to teach about the contributions of Native Americans, African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, and Asian-Americans, among other groups."

Why do you guys have such strong opinions on this, none of you guys even read the OP.

"gays got it good"

LOL que? It may not be required by law but black history is taught in many schools. I went to the whitest school ever for my last 2 years of high school and even they taught African American history as part of American history and even had a more extensive elective course on black history. There's always room for improvement but let's no act like black history isn't being taught in schools. This was made a law because no one is going to do it if it isn't a law.
laugh.gif
"California law already requires state schools to teach about the contributions of Native Americans, African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, and Asian-Americans, among other groups."

Why do you guys have such strong opinions on this, none of you guys even read the OP.

"gays got it good"

laugh.gif

Here comes the gays vs. black debate--
laugh.gif

[kel] AWWW HERE IT GOES[kel]

Yes MLK is a common name in many schools in America him and Rosa Parks thats usually where it stops.
There are many figures in history who happened to be gay but are we going to acknowledge them because of their significance or simply because they are gay Anton? 
LGBT community is not just a sexual orientation, it is a subculture of people who share similar concerns. I'm guessing the course will focus on their significance. Great people in black history aren't simply acknowledged because they are black.

"gays got it good"

laugh.gif

Here comes the gays vs. black debate--
laugh.gif

[kel] AWWW HERE IT GOES[kel]

Yes MLK is a common name in many schools in America him and Rosa Parks thats usually where it stops.
There are many figures in history who happened to be gay but are we going to acknowledge them because of their significance or simply because they are gay Anton? 
LGBT community is not just a sexual orientation, it is a subculture of people who share similar concerns. I'm guessing the course will focus on their significance. Great people in black history aren't simply acknowledged because they are black.

Originally Posted by SlamCity

Originally Posted by JD214

30t6p3b.gif

This nonsense won't make it to Texas though
laugh.gif

Really makes you Appreciate were you live
pimp.gif
It sure does.
California Education 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Son, you can't be serious...

I'm a product of the California public school system and I'd be the first to tell you how horrible our school system is. It's never a surprise to see Cali coming up at the bottom of those "smartest states" lists that drop every year 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom