California Kids Forced To Learn Gay History...

Originally Posted by SlamCity

Originally Posted by JD214

30t6p3b.gif

This nonsense won't make it to Texas though
laugh.gif

Really makes you Appreciate were you live
pimp.gif
It sure does.
California Education 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Son, you can't be serious...

I'm a product of the California public school system and I'd be the first to tell you how horrible our school system is. It's never a surprise to see Cali coming up at the bottom of those "smartest states" lists that drop every year 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

All you dudes against this please give me one "LOGICAL" reason why this is such a bad thing. 
Why should people be forced to learn a history of person simply because of his sexual life? Plenty of gays have made history shouldnt make a difference if they are gay or not. If they arent 'significant enough to be placed in the curriculum. How does the fact he ikes sodomy make him any more significant?

All you dudes against this please give me one "LOGICAL" reason why this is such a bad thing. 
Why should people be forced to learn a history of person simply because of his sexual life? Plenty of gays have made history shouldnt make a difference if they are gay or not. If they arent 'significant enough to be placed in the curriculum. How does the fact he ikes sodomy make him any more significant?

Calling out by missing one letter?
laugh.gif

Yea ok, Seen dudes misspell easier and shorter words, Missing the "h" is nothing serious.

It's NT, spelling is not that big of a problem.
You really don't like that "h", do you.
I'm just giving you a hard time. Easy target since you referred to gay education as "nonsense" 
grin.gif

Like I said, Spelling on NT is nothing serious.
Cosign. who cares bro how u speel on niketlk. Most of these fools dnt go to collage

Originally Posted by cartune

The LGBT community is a culture, you're clearly downplaying this very obvious fact. Gay is a sexual orientation AND a culture. Being "black" is a physical characteristic AND a culture.

The LGBT community is a culture, you're clearly downplaying this very obvious fact. Gay is a sexual orientation AND a culture. Being "black" is a physical characteristic AND a culture.

Calling out by missing one letter?
laugh.gif

Yea ok, Seen dudes misspell easier and shorter words, Missing the "h" is nothing serious.

It's NT, spelling is not that big of a problem.
You really don't like that "h", do you.
I'm just giving you a hard time. Easy target since you referred to gay education as "nonsense" 
grin.gif

Like I said, Spelling on NT is nothing serious.
Cosign. who cares bro how u speel on niketlk. Most of these fools dnt go to collage

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I need help Anton is Black History required by Law in any state?

Cause I got a lot of snitching to do

"gays got it good"

LOL que? It may not be required by law but black history is taught in many schools. I went to the whitest school ever for my last 2 years of high school and even they taught African American history as part of American history and even had a more extensive elective course on black history. There's always room for improvement but let's no act like black history isn't being taught in schools. This was made a law because no one is going to do it if it isn't a law.
laugh.gif
"California law already requires state schools to teach about the contributions of Native Americans, African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, and Asian-Americans, among other groups."

Why do you guys have such strong opinions on this, none of you guys even read the OP.
So if _______ is Native American and Gay he gets talked about twice under the law?

I need help Anton is Black History required by Law in any state?

Cause I got a lot of snitching to do

"gays got it good"

LOL que? It may not be required by law but black history is taught in many schools. I went to the whitest school ever for my last 2 years of high school and even they taught African American history as part of American history and even had a more extensive elective course on black history. There's always room for improvement but let's no act like black history isn't being taught in schools. This was made a law because no one is going to do it if it isn't a law.
laugh.gif
"California law already requires state schools to teach about the contributions of Native Americans, African-Americans, Mexican-Americans, and Asian-Americans, among other groups."

Why do you guys have such strong opinions on this, none of you guys even read the OP.
So if _______ is Native American and Gay he gets talked about twice under the law?

laugh.gif

Yes if someone is black and Native American AND American....he gets talked about thrice under law. What's your point?

laugh.gif

Yes if someone is black and Native American AND American....he gets talked about thrice under law. What's your point?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i get get but...

this is exactly how i feel ....

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

im really lost for words.... i dont have no problem with gays or les but teaching my kids something that should be the parents respectability to being with is just whoa....

i have kids that are school too ..... and i didnt really all of it just skim through it but i was curious what age do then even start teaching this? around when sex ed is being taught??

which still should be on the parents to talk about the " birds and the bees"

man i just dont know anymore ....

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i get get but...

this is exactly how i feel ....

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

im really lost for words.... i dont have no problem with gays or les but teaching my kids something that should be the parents respectability to being with is just whoa....

i have kids that are school too ..... and i didnt really all of it just skim through it but i was curious what age do then even start teaching this? around when sex ed is being taught??

which still should be on the parents to talk about the " birds and the bees"

man i just dont know anymore ....

Race doesnt = people with sexual orientation/preference 
happy.gif

African American -----> Africa = How did they get to america. (theres a story there)

Asian American ------> came from Asian (theres a historical story there)

If someone is LGBT its a second or even third tier of identity that has no historical story. Gay marriage is a part of American History just like Women's suffrage. 

happy.gif

African American -----> Africa = How did they get to america. (theres a story there)

If someone is LGBT its a second or even third tier of identity that has no historical story. Gay marriage is a part of American History just like Women's suffrage. 

I have nothing to add to the discussion too many points are being made so Im going to laugh
laugh.gif

Like arguing with females
laugh.gif

I have nothing to add to the discussion too many points are being made so Im going to laugh
laugh.gif

Like arguing with females
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ "forced"

It's history. The board decides what is taught. That's how it is whether anyone likes it or not.

I'd much prefer addressing the issue of how the history is taught and the fact that not the entire history is taught.

laugh.gif
@ "forced"

It's history. The board decides what is taught. That's how it is whether anyone likes it or not.

I'd much prefer addressing the issue of how the history is taught and the fact that not the entire history is taught.

happy.gif

Look that's according to you, a straight man. LGBT people feel as though their sexual orientation is as much a part of their identity as their race, religion, sex, etc etc etc. You're speaking from YOUR perspective as a straight black man. Growing up in a society that doesn't fully accept you is a reason for gay people to unite because they have similar experiences. Your sexual orientation doesn't affect you in the same way it affects a gay person, so you don't place as much significance on it in shaping who you have become.

happy.gif

Look that's according to you, a straight man. LGBT people feel as though their sexual orientation is as much a part of their identity as their race, religion, sex, etc etc etc. You're speaking from YOUR perspective as a straight black man. Growing up in a society that doesn't fully accept you is a reason for gay people to unite because they have similar experiences. Your sexual orientation doesn't affect you in the same way it affects a gay person, so you don't place as much significance on it in shaping who you have become.

Back
Top Bottom