CALIFORNIA: Man Shot After Confronting Gang Member Tagging On His Building

"An 18-year-old Hispanic male left an apartment complex in the 8400 block of Langdon Avenue in North Hills and confronted a suspect who was vandalizing the front of an apartment building. While he was speaking with the tagger, a second suspect approached him and began shooting at him with an unknown caliber handgun, striking him in the torso."

smh... for the record, tagging is different that graffiti art.

im not even gonna comment on this because i would be called a racist, but you already know what needs to be done.

"An 18-year-old Hispanic male left an apartment complex in the 8400 block of Langdon Avenue in North Hills and confronted a suspect who was vandalizing the front of an apartment building. While he was speaking with the tagger, a second suspect approached him and began shooting at him with an unknown caliber handgun, striking him in the torso."

smh... for the record, tagging is different that graffiti art.

im not even gonna comment on this because i would be called a racist, but you already know what needs to be done.

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

dude shouldve left them alone. Dont be a hero.

indifferent.gif

So if you see punks tagging where you live you'll just let them get away with it? Granted I wouldn't go up to them unarmed in case they're carrying.

indifferent.gif

So if you see punks tagging where you live you'll just let them get away with it? Granted I wouldn't go up to them unarmed in case they're carrying.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

indifferent.gif

thats what the cops are for. grown people do grown things. the telephone is your friend

indifferent.gif

thats what the cops are for. grown people do grown things. the telephone is your friend

I'm not sure of what he expected to happen.

Dummy went out there unarmed, outnumbered and in front of the building he lives in (but doesn't own). I foresee more Ls in his future.

I'm not sure of what he expected to happen.

Dummy went out there unarmed, outnumbered and in front of the building he lives in (but doesn't own). I foresee more Ls in his future.

indifferent.gif

The contradiction is strong with this one

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

indifferent.gif

How so? I said I'd go out with some sort of weapon to tell em to get the !+*$ out of here.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

indifferent.gif

How so? I said I'd go out with some sort of weapon to tell em to get the !+*$ out of here.

Why tag during the day? It seems like there is a lot of traffic around. You would think someone honked at the tagger to get him to stop. but maybe he just care at all and nothing would stop him

Why tag during the day? It seems like there is a lot of traffic around. You would think someone honked at the tagger to get him to stop. but maybe he just care at all and nothing would stop him

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

no you wouldnt. quit frontin.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

no you wouldnt. quit frontin.

Back
Top Bottom