California Weather Appreciation

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

shut up before i stab you with an icicle in your eye!
mad.gif
Yup great weather, hell you could even go swimming right now if you wanted to.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I'm sure it's nice if that's where you grew up, but I prefer having my seasons. They all bring something that cues a good memory or experience. That's just me though.
It gets cold here just doesn't snow. A few days ago it was 29 degrees during the night, but then went up to about 60/sunny during the day. We are expecting or at least hoping for some rain since it's been pretty dry. Nevertheless it's prefect right now. Jeans and T during winter ftw! We have our seasons as well just without the snow. If I want snow I just have to take an hour drive. We basically have Summer/Spring/Fall and a decent but wet winter. This year it's been extra sunny though.
pretty much
lovin cali boooiiiiii
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The weather is nice but California is in a SERIOUS drought. Its not supposed to be like this in January.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

NY>CALI

now go to your Cali theater and watch Notorious
laugh.gif
Nah, the nights are too nice to be inside a theater watching a straight to DVD flick.

That being said, I want some rain and snow and cold weather. Winter only lasted about 3 weeks and we have only had one major storm,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

NY>CALI

laugh.gif
Nah, the nights are too nice to be inside a theater watching a straight to DVD flick.

That being said, I want some rain and snow and cold weather. Winter only lasted about 3 weeks and we have only had one major storm,
smh.gif
We just need some rain..But I'm ok without it because my house in next to the levy along the sacramento river and sac in known to havehorrible levies.

My buddy cancelled his birthday get-together because everyone went straight home after work. Now they're slowly dropping by my apartment. Impromptuhouse-party time...

i need me some clear cut "seasons". i have such a desire and appreciation for what I dont have and when i have it, i want the other.. lovely cycleimo

NY>CALI

laugh.gif

Your kidding right? I am guessing you are still in high school if you are going to check this out at the movies on the premier night. There is toomuch going on here in LA tonight to waste it at the movies watching a B movie.

Originally Posted by epox12

NY>CALI

laugh.gif
Your kidding right? I am guessing you are still in high school if you are going to check this out at the movies on the premier night. There is too much going on here in LA tonight to waste it at the movies watching a B movie.
exactly...
oh wait i have to go to work
smh.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

the last week has been unbelievable
friday: 76
sat:75
sun: 85
mon: 86
tue: 87
wed: 82
thu: 82
fri: 82

this settles it. east coast< west coast
NY<CA
in n out> five guys
lakers>celtics
etc.
etc.
etc.

Im chilling with shorts and a tshirt just came back from the beach bout to drink iced vodka with orange pineapple juice

I came back down to LA for school after winter break and I couldn't believe it. 70+ degree weather in January. Unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom