Californication

Any Hank Moody fans on here? This is hands down my favorite show on television besides Curb your enthusiasm & Entourage. The second season has been prettygood so far.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is the only Californication I know about[/color]
nerd.gif

I'm a fan.
I was surprised at how much I liked this show when I first saw it.
I haven't gotten to catching up with season 2 though other than the premier episode.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm a fan.
I haven't gotten to catching up with season 2 though other than the premier episode.

Season 2 is actually off to a great start, the writers of this show keep it fresh.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm a fan.

Season 2 is actually off to a great start, the writers of this show keep it fresh.

Form the first episode of season 2, I could tell it could get betetr although I found it difficult to see how they would go about with the season one finale.
But I just hate missing episodes so for the most part, I try my best to watch it consecutively from one episode to the other so fi I miss it, I just wait forthe end of the season to watch a marathon re-run.

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Dexter > Californication
weeds > caifornication > dexter
nah but this show is pretty good the last episode was mad funny how the @$#%@ said he mouth raped her
roll.gif

Bump for a great show. Easily in my top 3 at the moment. I saw the first two episodes of the season on preair, so I'm excited to see the next one on my newHD box this Sunday.
pimp.gif

It must be hard as hell (no pun intended) for David D. to do a show like that though, considering his sex addiction.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Bump for a great show. Easily in my top 3 at the moment. I saw the first two episodes of the season on preair, so I'm excited to see the next one on my new HD box this Sunday.
pimp.gif

It must be hard as hell (no pun intended) for David D. to do a show like that though, considering his sex addiction.
laugh.gif
I just heard about his stint in rehab
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom