Call Me Caitlyn Vol. The Bruce Jenner Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cool and all, like I'm all for equality for all people, all races. Hopefully this is a step forward for the transgender community. No one should have to face any sort of prejudice for any personal decision such as this. Happiness and love is what this world needs to be about, and acceptance goes a long way in making sure that this is so.

That being said, looking at the cover is vomit inducing for me. The idea is just nasty to me and I can't disregard the images of bruce that I have in my head while looking at caitlyn, so this is all kinds of weird. I can't see a woman, just someone playing dress up and it's nasty as hell to me.

It's cool and all, like I'm all for equality for all people, all races. Hopefully this is a step forward for the transgender community. No one should have to face any sort of prejudice for any personal decision such as this. Happiness and love is what this world needs to be about, and acceptance goes a long way in making sure that this is so.

That being said, looking at the cover is vomit inducing for me. The idea is just nasty to me and I can't disregard the images of bruce that I have in my head while looking at caitlyn, so this is all kinds of weird. I can't see a woman, just someone playing dress up and it's nasty as hell to me.

you think that's bad, scroll up and peep the vid i posted from the magazine shoot.

The scary thing about this is that he legit looks like a woman. If I was walking down the street and saw him I would think he was a born woman

you think he wears panties? you'd think he'd still need draws with the pee pee hole.

YA been fooled, Kanye got God himself on payroll...ain't no surgeon pull this off :rofl: this ninja bout to take all the spotlight out of the Kardashian females, how much ya wanna bet he'll be on the runway for Balmain next Fashion Week.

roll.gif

bruh...if you dont get all the wayyyy the f outta here. Bruce needs to wash his whole life story. he out here dropping passes b. looking like shorty from american horror story.

can never watch AHS without seeing Bruce again.
sick.gif
mean.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom