Call Me Caitlyn Vol. The Bruce Jenner Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

This family....I can't eem hate on them....they gonna flourish forever...

this just has to be a bad trip. no way he's serious. dude was masculine for so long. used to play with legit metal toy helicopters and race cars and boats and talk about women. how do you fake that? why do you? nobody forced you to do those things. this just has to be a big troll job. i dont believe anything these kardashians do man. Son with these poses. com'n b

You're special.

this just has to be a bad trip. no way he's serious. dude was masculine for so long. used to play with legit metal toy helicopters and race cars and boats and talk about women. how do you fake that? why do you? nobody forced you to do those things. this just has to be a big troll job. i dont believe anything these kardashians do man. Son with these poses. com'n b
You're special.
you're better than that freeze

serious question though

wasn't bruce charged with murder from that car accident? now that he is caitlyn, she will still be charged right ?

Last edited:
Is the transgender nation on board with this? Feels like he's kinda playing them too. Cause say what you want this isn't no awareness type deal they want you to believe it's just all about staying relevant and in the news..

Is the transgender nation on board with this? Feels like he's kinda playing them too. Cause say what you want this isn't no awareness type deal they want you to believe it's just all about staying relevant and in the news..

That is exactly why I can't bring myself to prop Bruce for this, they are looking to capitalize BIG TIME on this and pass it off as "being free and who you are" and from the looks of it, these mental slaves on social media are completely eating this crap up....he's blatantly using the premise of the struggles many transgenders have endured and banking on it.

That is exactly why I can't bring myself to prop Bruce for this, they are looking to capitalize BIG TIME on this and pass it off as "being free and who you are" and from the looks of it, these mental slaves on social media are completely eating this crap up....he's blatantly using the premise of the struggles many transgenders have endured and banking on it.

so bruce is chopping his **** off putting in breast implants to capitalize for what money, fame? Dude is rich and famous already.

You realize how ridiculous that sounds? :lol:

no one is chopping his their **** and putting in breast implants for fame and money that they already have.

so bruce is chopping his **** off putting in breast implants to capitalize for what money, fame? Dude is rich and famous already.

You realize how ridiculous that sounds? :lol:

no one is chopping his their **** and putting in breast implants for fame and money that they already have.

Because more money is a bad thing? :nerd:

You realize how ridiculous that sounds?
laugh.gif

Because more money is a bad thing?
nerd.gif
just to let you know, you sound extra dumb

Why wouldn't they be on board with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom