Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

Walmart released the day zero pre order,but they were selling it to anyone and everyone from midnight lastnight.No need to wait.You can pick it up now

Walmart released the day zero pre order,but they were selling it to anyone and everyone from midnight lastnight.No need to wait.You can pick it up now

Bout to drop this deuce and be out and get it then

A few reviews

Gamespot - 8/10
IGN - 9.1/10
EGM - 9/10
Game Informer 9/10
Game Trailers - 8.7/10
Polygon - 9/10
Playstation Lifestyle - 9/10
Hardcore Gamer - 4.5/5
Giant Bomb - 4 out of 5 stars
Joystiq - 4 out of 5 stars

A few reviews

Gamespot - 8/10
IGN - 9.1/10
EGM - 9/10
Game Informer 9/10
Game Trailers - 8.7/10
Polygon - 9/10
Hardcore Gamer - 4.5/5

Considering trading destiny along with ghosts for this tomorrow.

Need something to hold me down til Grand theft auto comes out.

Destiny has grown old nd boring to me.

- stay freshhhhh !! :smokin :smokin

Traded destiny for this today. Walmart is running a promotion for an extra 50% trade in value if you put it towards advanced warfare. Destiny nets you 45 bucks in credit

Migt just have to trade in destiny for this. I like destiny but seems like you need time for that game. Which I don't got lol

Cqmpaign is cool bout to try online before I call it a night
16/9 first game, not too bad. I like it there's already campers but that's practically expected

Last edited:
Enjoying it... Jus getting used to the jet pack jump. Not too futuristic which was a pleasant surprise

Downloading now.... :pimp: from what I've seen this plays exactlylike titanfall w/o the titans...Imma be kicking up, heavy titanfall player on PC

A few reviews

Gamespot - 8/10
IGN - 9.1/10
EGM - 9/10
Game Informer 9/10
Game Trailers - 8.7/10
Polygon - 9/10
Hardcore Gamer - 4.5/5
All of them were paid.
Don't believe this elephant ****

^IMO its pretty fun but most perks are useless, OP perks are blind eye if anyone gets air support, and that off the grid type perk.
It's pretty difficult to get consistent streaks without getting melted in every direction. Of course the spawn system is completely
(I don't even know what to call it) trash. You end up running into a spawn with the whole team on you.

Has anyone had issues accessing the day zero DLC?
I can find the weapons at all it said something after putting in the code but hell I was so geeked to play I just hit a button and kept it rolling

I think COD is trying to steal BF fans, like I don't feel rewarded or have fun with Kill streaks, they took out good perks also. All the kids who complained over the years for getting pwned finally getting what they want.

The game isn't bad now it's just now as fun as COD should be for MP. It will hold me down for the week tho, Halo in less than 7 days :smile:

Traded destiny for this today. Walmart is running a promotion for an extra 50% trade in value if you put it towards advanced warfare. Destiny nets you 45 bucks in credit
glad i saw this.... ill be doin the same today... thanks!  
pimp.gif

Was gonna just rent it and decide whether or not its a permanent keeper

But I have Shadow of Mordor and Walking Dead Season 2 to trade in towards it

Gonna check out this WalMart promo you speak of

Thanks a lot

I suck at this **** now been goin 7/12 all my games this morning used to at least be decent back in the day

I had a 2+ kd easily in cod and I've been getting destroyed in this game. I'm rushing like crazy and running into spawns. It's going to take some getting use to but I'm disappointed with perks so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom