Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

I wish they kept the same perks from ghost or at least some of them, the 13 pt system is coo but the perk/weapon choice seams so blah

I've played 4 matches and only one was good the lag is ridiculous I unload a full mag and they still knifed me

I wish they kept the same perks from ghost or at least some of them, the 13 pt system is coo but the perk/weapon choice seams so blah

I've played 4 matches and only one was good the lag is ridiculous I unload a full mag and they still knifed me

Maybe u need a faster internet speed my guy

OIC

My apologies then

Maybe bcuz lots of folks are already online/trying to get online to play

Sux I know

Dudes can always resort to the campaign until said problems are corrected

It's AG

I thought that too but every match I was in more than 3 people had red bars throughout the match

Last edited:
Always wondered people that say they lag,how many are on wireless connections. Can't play without an Ethernet cable connected.

Always wondered people that say they lag,how many are on wireless connections. Can't play without an Ethernet cable connected.

Im wireless

Will update dudes about my connection when I get back from acquiring the game

U boys holla at me tho PSN: D-C-Matic

Im a muthaphawkin murderer LOL

Bet I'll go 4-12 the 1st few times LOL

Last edited:
I like to complete campaign before I play online but I'm not tryna get too far behind. Gotta learn those maps tho

I like to complete campaign before I play online but I'm not tryna get too far behind. Gotta learn those maps tho

I used to be the same way bruh!!

I said screw it tho and began hopping str8 into the fire..

Campaign aint goin nowhere is how I see it, get to it anytime..

I like to get going with MP and be familiarized so I don't get dominated as soon as I touch the stix after Ive finished the campaign..

Copped on ONE... Installing 
pimp.gif

i tried running some ground war this morning to see how the connection was on there its kinda doo doo, or maybe my skills werent up to par gotta try again later

dont have the game but my friend is saying there really wasnt any lag. its just the exo suit if that makes any sense.

I beast on wireless, since I've only played cod on wireless. Use to only play PC for games. I'm stuck on moderate nat on my 360 and have no idea how to fix that issue. I can tell the difference.. Smh

I don't know.. a lot of people eating full clips before they die.. maybe I just need to find that one gun.

Cod needs stopping power.

Reloading after every kill messes up the flow for the vet cod players

Back
Top Bottom