Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Glad to see that there is:

-The return of what looks like to be the ak74u
-All guns have same base damage, no stopping power, no juggernoob
-more recoil to the guns
-more shots to kill someone
-snipers seem like 1 shot-1 kill (less hitmarkers)
-no deathstreaks?

Though I thought they said they were going to make the melee/knifing a secondary. I hope there isn't a lunge animation ala MW2.

Glad to see that there is:

-The return of what looks like to be the ak74u
-All guns have same base damage, no stopping power, no juggernoob
-more recoil to the guns
-more shots to kill someone
-snipers seem like 1 shot-1 kill (less hitmarkers)
-no deathstreaks?

Though I thought they said they were going to make the melee/knifing a secondary. I hope there isn't a lunge animation ala MW2.

laugh.gif
@ the attack dogs returning.

roll.gif
@ dudes worried about the dogs. Just put your back to a wall and shoot them it wasnt that hard in WaW
eyes.gif

roll.gif
@ dudes worried about the dogs. Just put your back to a wall and shoot them it wasnt that hard in WaW
eyes.gif

smh.gif
@ all those killstreaks returning - all it does is encourage camping and inflate those k/d ratios. Game looks too similar to MW2, might pass on this - I hate the route the series has taken after CoD4.

smh.gif
@ all those killstreaks returning - all it does is encourage camping and inflate those k/d ratios. Game looks too similar to MW2, might pass on this - I hate the route the series has taken after CoD4.

smh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

roll.gif
eyes.gif

It wasn't about killing them, it wasn't that hard, but its about having to kill them.  You can't hide from them joints no matter where you are.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom