Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

roll.gif
@ dudes worried about the dogs. Just put your back to a wall and shoot them it wasnt that hard in WaW
eyes.gif

It wasn't about killing them, it wasn't that hard, but its about having to kill them.  You can't hide from them joints no matter where you are.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I dont get it isnt infinityward king of the COD series? world at war was terrible, screw treyarch

infinity ward is no more, all the most talented developers defected and formed their own company

with EA called respawn, whatever game they put out will be the true spiritual successor to mw2. and

i think i'll be passing on black ops, it doesn't look like it has the polish of mw2, looks more like battlefield

if you ask me, plus i never played a treyarch developed cod before, but i hear they are inferior to infinity ward

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I dont get it isnt infinityward king of the COD series? world at war was terrible, screw treyarch

infinity ward is no more, all the most talented developers defected and formed their own company

with EA called respawn, whatever game they put out will be the true spiritual successor to mw2. and

i think i'll be passing on black ops, it doesn't look like it has the polish of mw2, looks more like battlefield

if you ask me, plus i never played a treyarch developed cod before, but i hear they are inferior to infinity ward

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Did you play MW2 when it 1st came out? it was one of the glitchiest games ever. I guess you don't remember the javelin glitch, running w/ the care package grenade for super speed, infinite care packages, or getting pulled into 2-3 hour domination matches on rust or countless other glitches they still haven't fixed on MW2 like glitching into the rock on fuel!

You can hate on black ops if you want to but don't act like infinity ward made a perfect game.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Did you play MW2 when it 1st came out? it was one of the glitchiest games ever. I guess you don't remember the javelin glitch, running w/ the care package grenade for super speed, infinite care packages, or getting pulled into 2-3 hour domination matches on rust or countless other glitches they still haven't fixed on MW2 like glitching into the rock on fuel!

You can hate on black ops if you want to but don't act like infinity ward made a perfect game.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

roll.gif
@ dudes worried about the dogs. Just put your back to a wall and shoot them it wasnt that hard in WaW
eyes.gif

It wasn't about killing them, it wasn't that hard, but its about having to kill them.  You can't hide from them joints no matter where you are.
laugh.gif

Yes you could, go to the water or any place you can climb on a ladder

Originally Posted by derrty6232

roll.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Yes you could, go to the water or any place you can climb on a ladder

lol @ MW2 being polished. That game is horrible, and this is coming from a GREAT MW2 player.....everything about that game is ridiculous from bullets that curve to all the exploits

lol @ MW2 being polished. That game is horrible, and this is coming from a GREAT MW2 player.....everything about that game is ridiculous from bullets that curve to all the exploits

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

smh.gif
@ all those killstreaks returning - all it does is encourage camping and inflate those k/d ratios. Game looks too similar to MW2, might pass on this - I hate the route the series has taken after CoD4.

stop crying, in cod4 I could get a an attack helicopter let it rack up 7 more kills and get another attack helicopter
indifferent.gif
what are you talking about

smh.gif
@ all those killstreaks returning - all it does is encourage camping and inflate those k/d ratios. Game looks too similar to MW2, might pass on this - I hate the route the series has taken after CoD4.

stop crying, in cod4 I could get a an attack helicopter let it rack up 7 more kills and get another attack helicopter
indifferent.gif

^
pimp.gif
yeah it is, but I've had this avy for too long and yuku won't let me change it...

^
pimp.gif
yeah it is, but I've had this avy for too long and yuku won't let me change it...

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

According to stuff ive read earlier, KS kills dont rack up. You have to get 11 kills via primary/secondary/melee/equipment to get the 11 KS for example.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

According to stuff ive read earlier, KS kills dont rack up. You have to get 11 kills via primary/secondary/melee/equipment to get the 11 KS for example.

Back
Top Bottom