Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Game looks amazing.
pimp.gif

A very reliable rumor I'm hearing is the Black Ops Beta will go live the day Halo Reach is released. 
roll.gif

A very reliable rumor I'm hearing is the Black Ops Beta will go live the day Halo Reach is released. 
roll.gif

Has this been posted?

A Few Black Ops Killstreaks Detailed

Sep 2, 2010 @ 11:09pm

One of the best things about Call of Duty multiplayer is the killstreak rewards. Getting a set number of kills and being rewarded with greatness such as an attack helicopter, a predator missile, an AC-130 airship, and even a nuke can bring such an amazing amount of fun and excitement to an essentially saturated genre. The latest installment in the Call of Duty series, Black Ops, has just had a leak on a few of it’s killstreaks recently. Oh, and guess what…

…dogs are back!

Call of Duty: Black Ops Killstreak Bonuses
  • 3 Kills – Spy Plane
  • 3 Kills – RC-XD (RC bomb)
  • 4 Kills – Counter Spy Plane
  • 4 Kills – SAM Turret
  • 5 Kills – Care Package
  • 5 Kills – Napalm Strike
  • 6 Kills – Sentry Gun
  • 6 Kills – Mortar Team
  • 7 Kills – Attack Helicopter
  • 7 Kills – Valkyrie Rockets
  • 8 Kills – Blackbird
  • 8 Kills – “Rolling Thunder

Has this been posted?

A Few Black Ops Killstreaks Detailed

Sep 2, 2010 @ 11:09pm

One of the best things about Call of Duty multiplayer is the killstreak rewards. Getting a set number of kills and being rewarded with greatness such as an attack helicopter, a predator missile, an AC-130 airship, and even a nuke can bring such an amazing amount of fun and excitement to an essentially saturated genre. The latest installment in the Call of Duty series, Black Ops, has just had a leak on a few of it’s killstreaks recently. Oh, and guess what…

…dogs are back!

Call of Duty: Black Ops Killstreak Bonuses
  • 3 Kills – Spy Plane
  • 3 Kills – RC-XD (RC bomb)
  • 4 Kills – Counter Spy Plane
  • 4 Kills – SAM Turret
  • 5 Kills – Care Package
  • 5 Kills – Napalm Strike
  • 6 Kills – Sentry Gun
  • 6 Kills – Mortar Team
  • 7 Kills – Attack Helicopter
  • 7 Kills – Valkyrie Rockets
  • 8 Kills – Blackbird
  • 8 Kills – “Rolling Thunder

seems like with the low count killstreaks, kills streaks will be going off back to back to back
laugh.gif
especially with a team of NTers. 9-11 straight kills isnt that difficult

seems like with the low count killstreaks, kills streaks will be going off back to back to back
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

laugh.gif
Killstreaks dont add to your KS count tho. So while I see what ur saying they wont be as quick as you would think. but still......having 3 killstreak rewards all under 11 its not gonna be tough to get them.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

laugh.gif
Killstreaks dont add to your KS count tho. So while I see what ur saying they wont be as quick as you would think. but still......having 3 killstreak rewards all under 11 its not gonna be tough to get them.

Originally Posted by Informerx

lol @ MW2 being polished. That game is horrible, and this is coming from a GREAT MW2 player.....everything about that game is ridiculous from bullets that curve to all the exploits

exactly

Originally Posted by Informerx

lol @ MW2 being polished. That game is horrible, and this is coming from a GREAT MW2 player.....everything about that game is ridiculous from bullets that curve to all the exploits

exactly

You're not gonna have a killstreak if you play with Labrev, REIGNxSUPREME, henz0 etc.
smh.gif

You're not gonna have a killstreak if you play with Labrev, REIGNxSUPREME, henz0 etc.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

smh.gif

I play with henzo everyday and get my killstreak going
laugh.gif

must of the time I get my whole killstreak before using it

smh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
Me and Labrev are a killer combo. We don't lose in domination or search.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
Me and Labrev are a killer combo. We don't lose in domination or search.
pimp.gif

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif

That's PS3 though, it's known PS3's online competition isn't up to par w/ 360's.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif

That's PS3 though, it's known PS3's online competition isn't up to par w/ 360's.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom