Call of Duty: Ghost | OT | Xmas Gun Camo LIVE for X360, ONE and PC, PS4/3 on 12/18

Lets hope that this is good. COD series is quickly running itself into the ground...it's the same ol crap. But the kids eat it up and they make so much profit putting out minor updates with new maps, so I doubt they'll change what they're doing.

I hate to be THAT guy in this thread, but I'll be buying battlefield 4 before even thinking about cod.

I hope its styled like the MW series. Not a fan of Black Ops or the old school CODs. Having people die in two seconds and crazy over powered killstreaks is what every COD should be like. I miss Harrier Strike
tired.gif

MW2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
That always on thing is some ol ******** cuz some people don't even have internet access

Deal wit it my ***
**** all that I'm coppin a ps4

**** xbox ( if they go through with it)

MW MW2 Black Ops 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MW3 and Black Ops 2

IMO though i loved black ops 1 the most
all the customizing
nerfing everything that needed to be nerfed
making kill streaks a little harder
this man knows! :smokin i tell all the homies b OPS 1 >> mw3 and b OPS 2. gameplay is just overall way more fun, maps are better. black ops 2 felt like too much like mw3 to me it just wasn't black ops anymore. :rolleyes

There is/was a character in the MW sub series with the callsign "Ghost" who wore a balaclava with that ghost print. He was a sniper if I recall, and did mostly spec ops type missions.

Didn't Ghost die though during the missions?

supposedly in MW3. I say supposedly because you these fanboys that they have video proof/theories he really didn't die. So whatever even though you see him die during the level near the end.

Last edited:
That always on thing is some ol ******** cuz some people don't even have internet access

Deal wit it my ***
**** all that I'm coppin a ps4

**** xbox ( if they go through with it)

Main thing guys is that its just a "Rumor" right now...wait until May 21st before yall start bashing and jumping bandwagons.

I personally don't care either way, i've never played my Xbox 360 not online in 7yrs , but I can understand the apprehensiveness about "always online"

I don't have black ops 2 so that doesn't matter to me.

I wanna see this damn reveal :pimp:

Hearing news about the new engine has me somewhat interested now.

And that trailer was pretty dope, it reminds of that nike commercial with Albert Pujols and Brian urlacher where they had different masks on. Pretty cool.

Rumor is this is a prequel that takes place before any of the Modern Warfare games, which would make sense because Ghost is dead.

Back
Top Bottom