Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Unappreciation. Vol. Akimbo Shotguns

i also dont like the "lil lag" between you and other players. I turnthat corner and still get lit up. i see the kill cam and it shows ididnt, but i KNOW i was around that corner.
THIS

So many things wrong with this game. As a new cod player it's frustrating as hell. If my brothers and friends didn't play this game I would've been kept it moving.

This game is awesome. Like others said, if you get capped by Akimbo shotguns, you suck. You're probably the one camping (or moving around real loud and slow, so they hear you, hide in a corner until you walk in, and cap your @@@. )

I don't use them, nor do I have them unlocked.

I play hardcore only. Mostly deathmatch, some SD.

I rock the SCAR + Bling Pro + Cold Blooded Pro +Ninja Pro. Yall don't hear or see me coming.

I rock the ACR and AK-74, when I got them, but I'm a 38 right now.

Akimbo Shotties are so stupid. :lol:

Dudes would blow back 10 feet if that was on some real life +%!@. How you reloading? How you knifing? Dudes got 3 hands and +%!@. :rofl: :smh:

The range is just OD. It's coo...I put on my M1014 + Lightweight Pro + Marathon Pro and go to work on them dudes. Wonderful counter...

1887's are trash... If dudes are running around with them just keep your distance and blap them from far away. Easy kills all day.
Now the spas and aa12 are a problem... Both those shotties are one hitter quitters for real.

Originally Posted by dano4o8

I LOVE commando pro + lightweight pro+ marathon pro.

I will run sprint off a 25ft tall building, land, and shank you, even though I'm 10 ft away.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

if you can't figure out ways to get a camper... my goodness.

the first time and maybe the second time he might get you, but by the third time you better figure out how to flank/throw a nade/go around/shoot an RPG/flash bang and shoot.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I will run sprint off a 25ft tall building, land, and shank you, even though I'm 10 ft away.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I will stand more than the commando distance of 10 ft away, aim my gun, and shoot you while you attempt to lunge toward me.

the game has its flaws and glitches but it seems like only the trash *%* players complain the most

dudes need to sell the game and stick to halo

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I will stand more than the commando distance of 10 ft away, aim my gun, and shoot you while you attempt to lunge toward me.
I love watching them dudes just running my direction and getting blown back with my M16 or ACR or M1014.
laugh.gif

There will always be a counter.

I hate commando pro + lightweight + marathon.
laugh.gif
.. I hate it but I use it just because everyone has it on.. smh

But yea.. Akimbo anything is VERY unappreciated.. especially the shotguns..

Originally Posted by jthagreat

O and if you arent on his team, dont play against him (burrack obama)

im hit dude at least 4 times with the Augbar and he's able to aim and kill me with a lil silenced machine gun? i was (upset, guess you cant typed p issed on a gov comp) 
Uzi
pimp.gif

You can swing it faster than an AR and the fire rate is awesome.

I don't run up on dudes w/ Akimbos, gotta be one of the dumbest things to do on MW2. You have no chance in hell getting a shot off or even kill him unless son is complete blind.

SPAS is the best shotgun on the game period
pimp.gif

Its not well known but the range on these are damn near close to the original akimbos 1887's...

Dudes be HEATED when they gettin lit up by it
laugh.gif

and if i get in a match with like 3 lightweight commando marthon dudes on the other team i switch to one man army pro + danger close pro + scrambler with Tar 21 with tubes and RPGx 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

After the game in the lobby its always comedy after that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by jthagreat

O and if you arent on his team, dont play against him (burrack obama)

im hit dude at least 4 times with the Augbar and he's able to aim and kill me with a lil silenced machine gun? i was (upset, guess you cant typed p issed on a gov comp) 
Uzi
pimp.gif

You can swing it faster than an AR and the fire rate is awesome.

dude, i was in 2nd story window, already started shootin you, and you still killed me...
mad.gif
roll.gif

I don't kno if I'm the only one but I'm gettin knifed while dudes is runnin at me crouched. Now I know u can't do that %@+! so how in the hell is it happenin? I see dude comin I hit em w/ 5 bullets, they crouch/run, then lunge and I'm dead
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

if you can't figure out ways to get a camper... my goodness.

the first time and maybe the second time he might get you, but by the third time you better figure out how to flank/throw a nade/go around/shoot an RPG/flash bang and shoot.

Exactly, dudes in here crying about getting killed by the same guy camping, if you think about it you have the upper hand. YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS. Flashbang + a well cooked Grenade will get you the kill everytime. I only have to get killed by a camper once for me to get that "Payback"
pimp.gif

Rarely have probs with Akimbo abusers or campers.

It's the damn knifing.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom