Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Unappreciation. Vol. Akimbo Shotguns

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by jthagreat

O and if you arent on his team, dont play against him (burrack obama)

im hit dude at least 4 times with the Augbar and he's able to aim and kill me with a lil silenced machine gun? i was (upset, guess you cant typed p issed on a gov comp) 

dude was killing me with the rpg
laugh.gif
What's your PSN?

Eff that, what you know about akimbo G18s + Slight of hand? You can fire one at a time while reloading the other. Three hands? What?!?! Non-stop barrage of bullets you say?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

lmao y'all some #@@!#%* just cuz you suck and cry about getting shot

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I dont even play anymore man SMFH. after i raped Thig the pig and his crew i retired.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]what a @@$%$$# last stand/final stand abuser....you abused those perks more then a Mayor abuses a bucket o chicken[/color]

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Sighfur

AA-12 + slight of hand, steady aim, and stopping power = Rampage .............

You know not what you speak of. I just unlocked the 1000 headshot title with the AA-12 and my advice to you would be to try this setup.

AA-12 + extended mags + scavenger pro + lightweight pro (there is absolutely NO difference between having stopping power and not having stopping power on this thing)

Goodlooks, I didn't know stopping power wouldn't help, i'll replace that perk with lightweight, but I need my slight of hand, reloading faster helps my game out alot.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

You know not what you speak of. I just unlocked the 1000 headshot title with the AA-12 and my advice to you would be to try this setup.

AA-12 + extended mags + scavenger pro + lightweight pro (there is absolutely NO difference between having stopping power and not having stopping power on this thing)

Goodlooks, I didn't know stopping power wouldn't help, i'll replace that perk with lightweight, but I need my slight of hand, reloading faster helps my game out alot.
eh... srtiker + extended > AA-12 + extended

Just finished playing some Team Hardcore Deathmatch. Don't think I'm ever going back to ground war. I was astonished when I shot people and they actually died
eek.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

rollin' in the whip listenin' to paul wall/
shout out to ThaPeoplesChamp/
on my way to the crib/
so I gotta take this exit ramp.

pulled up to the crib, I hopped out the VaMP/
about to have the people on PSN ed/
'cause all I do is snipe and camp.

nerd.gif
freestyle thread.
nerd.gif

wa2000 x thermal w/ spas12
scavenger pro, steady aim pro, stopping power pro

pimp.gif

you are a character...
I don't know if you meant that as an insult or not.

So thanks, and/or suck a dude's d.

lol, i didnt intend it to be disrespectful. but do you.

edit:
i think it should take longer to reload when using akimbo.

i also dont like the "lil lag" between you and other players. I turn that corner and still get lit up. i see the kill cam and it shows i didnt, but i KNOW i was around that corner.

of course cammando needs to be fixed but its not as prevelent as it once was...thank the lawddd lol

sick.gif
omg... i ##$*!$* HATE that #+%@ man
smh.gif

AND ITS USUALLY A SHOTGUN THAT DOES IT TO ME
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Just enjoy the game, every time I see the running animation of someone with akimbo shottys, can't help but laugh. @!@ is ridiculous.

laugh.gif
yeah, they do look pretty stupid running like gumby across the maps.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Akimbo Shotties are so stupid.
laugh.gif

Dudes would blow back 10 feet if that was on some real life +%!@. How you reloading? How you knifing? Dudes got 3 hands and +%!@.

The range is just OD. It's coo...I put on my M1014 + Lightweight Pro + Marathon Pro and go to work on them dudes. Wonderful counter...

thats what my state of mind was when i made this thread
laugh.gif

like, HOW THE *+*+ ARE YOU STANDING STILL WITH NO RECOIL? its unrealistic, and they need to fix this asap if there's a new modern warfare.

i have a class with the commando pro + lightweight pro+ marathon pro and i LOVE it. but i don't use it to knife
smh.gif

i usually use it to get across the map faster, because i hate moving slow (i don't know why)

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

if you can't figure out ways to get a camper... my goodness.

the first time and maybe the second time he might get you, but by the third time you better figure out how to flank/throw a nade/go around/shoot an RPG/flash bang and shoot.

Exactly, dudes in here crying about getting killed by the same guy camping, if you think about it you have the upper hand. YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS. Flashbang + a well cooked Grenade will get you the kill everytime. I only have to get killed by a camper once for me to get that "Payback"
pimp.gif
who said anything about one guy camping? son, most of the time the whole damn team camps
laugh.gif

a team of campers + snipers = $+* are we playing team deathmatch for?

and yes i agree that the RPG'ers have been making my life a living hell on this game for the past few nights.
every game i play theres either something different that bothers me, or all of them.

and the fact that they respawn you RIGHT UNDER a pave low, attack helicopter, or IN AN AIRSTRIKE is beyond me...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Just finished playing some Team Hardcore Deathmatch. Don't think I'm ever going back to ground war. I was astonished when I shot people and they actually died
eek.gif

this is how regular game play should be though.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by that WAVE

O and if you arent on his team, dont play against him (burrack obama)

im hit dude at least 4 times with the Augbar and he's able to aim and kill me with a lil silenced machine gun? i was (upset, guess you cant typed p issed on a gov comp) 

dude was killing me with the rpg
laugh.gif
What's your PSN?
Can-I-Live_

hella handsome wrote:
Originally Posted by RavageBX

eek.gif

this is how regular game play should be though.

Yeah. This is how I thought it would be when I started playing this game. I was sadly mistaken.

Another thing that irks the hell out of me is those sniper shots that be damn near an inch off when you watch the replay. If you get the crosshairs anywhere near the target it's lights out
smh.gif

I'm about to get on right now. Add me if you want to play. I don't promise any wins or anything though, I just play to play and unlock stuff.

Hahha..it's funny when i run into Burrack obama in games, not sure what the hell the dude is about to pull out on you...RPG, shotgun, silenced guns X_X i dunno! but i hate your RPGs more
mad.gif
|

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

Sighfur wrote:

Dude, you do know that you only have 2 clips in the AA-12 without scavenger/pro? So you will only reload 2-3, maybe 4 times. Extended mags + scavenger is a LOT better than sleight of hand with AA-12. The normal AA-12 clip has 8 shots. The extended mags one has 16, you won't need to reload frequently with this many shots. And with scavenger you'll never run out of ammunition.

Originally Posted by dano4o8

Hahha..it's funny when i run into Burrack obama in games, not sure what the hell the dude is about to pull out on you...RPG, shotgun, silenced guns X_X i dunno! but i hate your RPGs more
mad.gif
|
Yeah, I use everything but sniper guns.  I don't snipe.

Back
Top Bottom