Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Joining a domination and the score is like 41-139....

sick.gif

Man i !@#!%$% HATE SNIPERS 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Good games yesterday j kill and nick, cant remember the other people.
If anyone wanna run some later add me gt- Yellow Screams

I cant play this game man.

Anyone, and i literally mean anyone who has ran w/ me before can vouch that in almost every lobby. I get a Max 3bar. And flickers a 4bar every once in a blue moon. It leads to so many, a UNCANNY, amount of  *+@+#%+% / cheated deaths that its makes the game not fun at all. 

Idk if i have to upgrade my internet or something. But in Blops, i never had this big of a problem with connection. Hit detection and %#%@ , sure but man this is REALLY bad.

Only reason %#%@ was fun tonight was cause #NT played a bunch of private matches
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Gotta get use to it, im on level 30 something. all the guns are completely !%!@. besides scar with red dot, i slept on. but the more you play the better. cause it looks like mw2. dont expect it to really play out like it did. mind you mw2 been out for a while and was easy. give it time,

this game is good, i had a lot of fun staying in today and playing this game pretty much the whole day. i put in battlefield 3 right after, and i must say battlefield and MW3 both will have to stay in rotation, i enjoy both.

who trying to run atm? My friends aren't on and don't feel like going solo. Send me a msg-sympathyze. down for anything

Got the update, anyone know what it was for?

Spawns still horrible. They made it easy for quick scooping that you find one or more in each game. It's irritating.

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Got the update, anyone know what it was for?

Spawns still horrible. They made it easy for quick scooping that you find one or more in each game. It's irritating.

^^^^^THIS MAN IS A BOSS. 
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

anybody knw where i can check out the "titles and emblems" online?

google aint helpin much

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Sells 6.5 Million Copies In 24 Hours In NA/UK Alone

Call of Duty(R): Modern Warfare(R) 3 Sets All-Time Record for the Biggest Entertainment Launch with More than $400 Million in North America and United Kingdom Sales Alone

More Than 6.5 Million Units Sold in U.S. and U.K. in 24 Hours

SANTA MONICA, Calif., Nov. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Shattering its own day-one sales records, Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard (Nasdaq: ATVI), announced that its highly-anticipated Call of Duty[emoji]174[/emoji]: Modern Warfare[emoji]174[/emoji] 3 has become the biggest entertainment launch ever with an estimated sell-through of more than $400 million and more than 6.5 million units in North America and the United Kingdom alone in the first 24 hours of its release, according to Charttrack and retail customer sell-through information.

This marks the third consecutive year that the Call of Duty franchise has set day one launch records across all forms of entertainment, something no other entertainment franchise in any medium has ever accomplished. Last year, in North America and the United Kingdom, Activision’s Call of Duty: Black Ops[emoji]8482[/emoji] had estimated day-one sell-through of $360 million and in 2009, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, set day-one records with estimated sell through of $310 million, according to Charttrack and retail customer sell-through information.

On November 8, 2011, millions of fans attended more than 13,000 midnight openings at retail stores around worldwide. According to Microsoft, after just two days, the number of gamers playing simultaneously on Xbox[emoji]174[/emoji] Live[emoji]174[/emoji] set a new peak concurrency record.

“We believe the launch of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is the biggest entertainment launch of all time in any medium, and we achieved this record with sales from only two territories,

Picked up the game today, haven't played it though since I got Skyrim plus no xbox live at the moment. Was hoping it would come with a 48 hr pass. Will re-up on live though Sunday and it will be on then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Picked up the game today, haven't played it though since I got Skyrim plus no xbox live at the moment. Was hoping it would come with a 48 hr pass. Will re-up on live though Sunday and it will be on then
pimp.gif

yours didnt come with a 48 hour pass?

im on a 55 game win streak right now, hardcore players hit my message box up hopefully ill hit 2nd prestige this weekend (had the game early)

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I cant play this game man.

Anyone, and i literally mean anyone who has ran w/ me before can vouch that in almost every lobby. I get a Max 3bar. And flickers a 4bar every once in a blue moon. It leads to so many, a UNCANNY, amount of  *+@+#%+% / cheated deaths that its makes the game not fun at all. 

Idk if i have to upgrade my internet or something. But in Blops, i never had this big of a problem with connection. Hit detection and %#%@ , sure but man this is REALLY bad.

Only reason %#%@ was fun tonight was cause #NT played a bunch of private matches
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
This gives you such a disadvantage
tired.gif

Hoping it is just because there are a ton of people on since the game just released.

But playing with a 4 bar and 3 bar connection is like night and day. It has never
been this drastic in any other COD.

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

Originally Posted by airblaster503

pimp.gif

yours didnt come with a 48 hour pass?
no
frown.gif
  Was hoping to get it so I could play but oh well.  Have $50 in gift coupons for k-mart so will use that to buy a live subscription on sunday or monday.  If anyone though has a 48hr pass code that they aren't going to be using feel free to hit me up
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom