Calling all atheist, we've found our religion. vol Yeezianity

The church of Yeezus was founded about a month ago by a man who doesn’t want to tell me his name, because he fears that any name-association with the religion will ruin it’s goal to help people anonymously. According to the founder, in order to become a member of Yeezianity, you just have to believe in the principles—and in that moment, you become a member. The group follows what they call the “5 Pillars,” which are as follows:

1. All things created must be for the good of all
2. No human being’s right to express themselves must ever be repressed
3. Money is unnecessary except as a means of exchange
4. Man possesses the power to create everything he wants and needs
5. All human suffering exists to stimulate the creative powers of Man

As of this moment, Kanye probably doesn’t know about the religion that carries his name, but one would imagine he'd approve of the positive message about viewing yourself as a god. The founder of Yeezianity recently took out a Craiglist ad in hopes of gaining membership—and publicity. But before you start tweeting about how ridiculous this whole notion is, how this dude is probably just looking for internet fame, take note that the founder recognizes the absurdity of it all, and still requests to remain anonymous.

With hopes of understanding why someone would ever want to base a religion on a rapper who wears a discoball on his head while he performs, I called up the founder.

rest of the article

http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/yeezianity-kanye-west-religion-interview
View media item 747550

1. All things created must be for the good of all
Something in every religion just interpreted differently

2. No human being’s right to express themselves must ever be repressed
Ok I can get down with that

3. Money is unnecessary except as a means of exchange
Whole purpose of money
4. Man possesses the power to create everything he wants and needs
Something in every religion
5. All human suffering exists to stimulate the creative powers of Man
I can down with this to as its part of the reason men strive to create

Whole thing sounds iffy but the values are decent atleast

Atheism isn't a religion. To me atheism is a strong belief in self. When I'm successful it's because I worked for it not god's blessing. When I fail, it my own doing, not the devil. I speak to mentors and family members for guidance,not prayer. An when I die I'll decompose and that will be it. No heaven, no hell. So atheism works for me.

Atheism isn't a religion. To me atheism is a strong belief in self. When I'm successful it's because I worked for it not god's blessing. When I fail, it my own doing, not the devil. I speak to mentors and family members for guidance,not prayer. An when I die I'll decompose and that will be it. No heaven, no hell. So atheism works for me.

Join yeezianity. The point is to believe we ARE God and that strong belief in yourself is Yeezus :nerd:

:lol:

i see what you're saying, the way i see it is atheism just means that you are not religious, what takes place of the lack of religion (in this case belief in self) is its own thing. 

but yeah, if i fail im going to blame myself and if i succeed im going to credit myself. no need for faith when there is hard work

:lol: @ calling for atheists to join this.

This seems more for ppl that are lost in life, confused, are very susceptible and just willing to embrace something different cuz they weren't satisfied (or fully understood) with the limited amount of religions and philosophies they've encountered in life.

Pass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom