Calling all hispanics, you like this?

I use to OD on em when I was young.....my lil bro downs those down like notin...but we off that...now Goya Pear is were its at..

My ex tried to put me on it I jus couldnt get past the taste that stuff is horrible

I'm dominican but it drink malta del sol. Yo me bajo una malta como si fuera agua... but the best is feelin that burn in ur your throat wen u chug em. Tellme not lol

Any Love for some Jugo De Parcha?

pimp.gif

Man any type of Hispanic food or drink
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Just got back from Publix a few hours ago, the whole little section for these was cleared out lol.

I loved that as a kid, then i got older and couldn't really mess with it anymore
laugh.gif

I don't hate that stuff, but I used to when I was younger. It's so much sugar in a bottle that it ends up tasting strong. It's like drinkingcough syrup that tastes like concentrated sugar.

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Wow. Theres people that never had these.

I'm guessing an NY spanish people thing. Them things is official, but only when they cold.
pimp.gif
It's really a Caribbean-Hispanic thing (Puerto Rican & Dominican). I personally think it's awful-tasting, then again I'm not PR orDR.

i use to drink this all the time when i was little. but then i stopped...starting working out and eating right....gave malta a sip one day after years of notdrinking it and it was nasty. i'm talking straight doo doo. HOWEVER! i cant drink it straight but it taste sooooooo good with leche con delzada ....howeveryou spell it....yall know what im talking about if you really latino lol...or should i say dominican lol

Back
Top Bottom