Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Sorry dude when I called they said they had some Mediums in stock, must be some other people caught wind of it.  I only called about 15 min before I posted.
I was on the phone. The guy said we have M, L, XL, XXL. 30 seconds later. Sorry the M just sold. Anyhow, I was still able to get my Hoodie. Thanks kraftca1

Glad to help everyone, sorry to those who couldn't get the small/medium.  They said they had some Mediums when I called.  I know how much I wanted the hoodie b/c I'm from Michigan and a huge Lions so I'm glad I could help others out who were having the same luck as me.  Still no info on the huaraches but if anyone can help a 12-14 would be awesome and if I find any info I'll post it

Call Nike to do a phone order.  Give them style # 598813-010      You're welcome

Thank you very much...if I find any info on the huaraches I will pass it your way and I'm sure a lot of other people in this thread will do the same

First time i called sme B**CH gave me the reach around saying none were in stock and i knew it was BS cuz my buddy texted me during the call saying they had my size. Copped a L and XL I'll sell whichever fits worse

First time i called sme B**CH gave me the reach around saying none were in stock and i knew it was BS cuz my buddy texted me during the call saying they had my size. Copped a L and XL I'll sell whichever fits worse
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150958947231

Really bro?
roll.gif

^ That's what every other one has gone for. Hell if they'll pay I'll take one of the hoodies for free. I did put best offer lol

YESSS got my XL in the Calvin Johnson Megatron Hoodie :smokin :D

Good looks to my man up above kraftca1 and he HAS been REPPED

anyone one interested in helping me out with a size M hoodie? PM me

the flyposites were real easy to cop, like it was almost nothing. the huaraches are not tight at all and the rest of the pack is weak except for the hat. glad i got what i needed. if the hoodie was a zip up hoodie then it would be tight but its a pull over making it less desirable. hypebeasts enjoy

the flyposites were real easy to cop, like it was almost nothing. the huaraches are not tight at all and the rest of the pack is weak except for the hat. glad i got what i needed. if the hoodie was a zip up hoodie then it would be tight but its a pull over making it less desirable. hypebeasts enjoy

I agree with u, a zip up hoodie would've been copped no questions asked.

Guess I missed out on the hoodie

ohwell.gif

I got an email from champs this morning saying the gloves are supposed to ship on 12/7

Back
Top Bottom