Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

They run a little big. But you will be good if you get tts they look like they don't crease.

Damn I can't wait for mine to get here. Got that 2day so hopefully they arrive by saturday if NY ships em out today. If not i got the Megatron Christmas coming Monday. 2 Hoodies, These and the Blue Megatron shirt!

Last edited:
NTNY still has some sizes left though but the biggest is a size 11.... I called about an hour ago... sadly I missed out on a size 13 as well as some other people here... hopefully everyone will end up getting a pair in the future.

Just got my hoody in. very underwhelming. Oh well. gloves from vegas should be here friday. still waiting on my backorder from champs to ship as well.

Just called champs to check since they put them on the website again but was told there were none available.

Where are you size medium?

Last edited:
Just got my hoody in. very underwhelming. Oh well. gloves from vegas should be here friday. still waiting on my backorder from champs to ship as well.
Quality not good? Post some pics bro.
quality feels okay on the screen printing. it would have been 10x better if it was stitched like the elite jerseys on several layers or something.

ill try to post pics in a few.

Did anyone get any updates of their shipment confirmation for the Megatron socks from Champs? I'm still waiting..but I did receive tracking for the Megatron Hoody..

Last edited:
^^ Kraftca1 I wouldn't worry, I'm sure you they are probably just the package ready... I know you got a size 13 as you mentioned in the earlier post they don't have anymore size 13 in stock at ntny lol

Just ordered from NTNY...I had to get a 10.5 (normally am 11) cause they were sold old 11-12. I hope they won't fit too snug when they come in. I would be more than willing to trade/sell them to someone when they come in if they don't fit.

Big Ups to kraftca1 for the info. Repped.

Just ordered from NTNY...I had to get a 10.5 (normally am 11) cause they were sold old 11-12. I hope they won't fit too snug when they come in. I would be more than willing to trade/sell them to someone when they come in if they don't fit.
Big Ups to kraftca1 for the info. Repped.
you should be good with a 10.5

Just got Receipt for payment from NT NY! $141 total with 2 day shipping
pimp.gif
How much did you sell your extra hoodie for?

Sold out in size 9 and 9.5 for sure (only ones I asked for).  The guy I spoke with said they may have a 10 so if you are a 10 give them a call. 

PS any help finding a size 9 would be great. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom