Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

He is gunna catch some ground on jerry tonight, smashing the madden curse

I guess you guys missed that the description said football socks lol main reason I passed I'm only 6 ft so they'd look long on me no matter what 

Lol to the person that says the logo is corny. That is the best logo I have seen for an athlete maybe ever. The only one that might be above it is the jumpman. Just because it is an iconic logo. The Megatron logo with the facemask and CJ 81 is so sick.

^^^ what about shoes and hoodys?

Shoes sold out in 2 days & hoodies went on the 23rd of November. There were a TON of the shirts when the huaraches finally arrived.
I was able to get a bunch of the huaraches at yardline & niketown ny when they arrived for buddies that were asking for them.
Huge mess of a release

I pretty much documented the entire mess of a release on twitter & shared info as it came in.

Alot of people wanted the socks, i think niketown limited to 10 pairs I think between my friend & I we had 18 pairs of socks, 2 hoodies, 3 t shirts & about 13pairs of the shoes for people that wanted them.

The huarache is amazing & sadly like people have said above... GREAT LOGO and could have been a wild release but they randomly tweeted out the collection, messed up the order with champs & by the time they arrived at retailers they were just leaked to people who were hunting them.

It's going to be one of those shoes people see it a few years and go... when did those drop? lol

Last edited:
Shoes sold out in 2 days & hoodies went on the 23rd of November. There were a TON of the shirts when the huaraches finally arrived.
I was able to get a bunch of the huaraches at yardline & niketown ny when they arrived for buddies that were asking for them.
Huge mess of a release
No kidding... Wish it woulda been more organized. I'd kill for a pair of those huaraches... Real disappointed in Champs/Nike

still searching for that hoody....

Hoody is sick, mine fits but i wish the wrists & bottom had a little more elasticity to them. ( i got a 2xl )
They kind of just ....fall. I'm bigger so it doesn't look HORRIBLE but on a smaller person it will swim on them

I was suspended, so I couldn't report, but I did get my hoodie from 21 Mercer when they announced they had them. I got the last large in store and according to the woman who rang me up, people were calling to get them as soon as they sent the tweet out. As I said before the stuff was released, the hoody isn't worth more than retail and when I got it I still felt the same way. The logo is screen printed, but its a very heavy screen print that won't wash away in the machine.

This thread turned out to be a mess. We'll see the usual resellers in here throw the stuff up on eBay in no time if they haven't already.

Hey guys I actually stumbled upon this forum post when I was searching for info on the collection release. I just got my Huaraches from NTNY. Waiting on my t shirt to be delivered should be here today. Has anyone changed their mind after copping em cause I felt a little underwelmed with the shoe. Trying to decide if Im gonna return or not but going wait till shirt come in to see em both together.

It's cause everyone (like myself) is too busy sitting at home crying about how they didn't get their huaraches
frown.gif
Or people are waiting for new info? who knows

:x them gloves are straight piff. cant wait to get my pair in.

yo boxden does the box seem like it can get crushed? the guy that sold me it put them in an envelope and he said they mad solid and wont get crushed.

Back
Top Bottom