Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Megatrons really were not limited eh? There was a FSR on jimmyjazz, now done to only size 8 but still. Ton of pairs on ebay and barely any nibbles. I have counted 15 of the Megatron packs so far and only ONE of the auctions even has a bid. Hype was large but there seemed to be more quantities of the trainers out than what was thought of first.

people just were hyped on the pack, i don't think the megatron trainer is gonna sell out that fast since only the volts have sold relativity quick.

Megatrons really were not limited eh? There was a FSR on jimmyjazz, now done to only size 8 but still. Ton of pairs on ebay and barely any nibbles. I have counted 15 of the Megatron packs so far and only ONE of the auctions even has a bid. Hype was large but there seemed to be more quantities of the trainers out than what was thought of first.

Wish every release I wanted would be like this.

I've ignoring this model for a long time much like the revis, but will def be getting some pairs on discount down the line.

That's what I tell people when I get dumped.
"I really don't care because I was getting tired of her. If I wanted to keep her, she woulda stayed. I'm just tired of the whole game, the sex, and hoops to jump thru. On top of that, she's in a cult.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wish every release I wanted would be like this.

I've ignoring this model for a long time much like the revis, but will def be getting some pairs on discount down the line.

Haha you and me both. I definitely will be getting the Fright Nights down the road as there is a FSR still everywhere. Oh, and I have not seen in this thread; why are the Fright Nights $10 more? If anything, I thought the Megatrons were gonna be more since they came with the Transformers figure and all the special badging.

people just were hyped on the pack, i don't think the megatron trainer is gonna sell out that fast since only the volts have sold relativity quick.

what do consider fast? it didnt even last through the morning on release day... sold out instantly on ndc... thats not fast? :lol:

and then jimmy jazz stocked unannounced... and that didnt make it a day... not counting that dumbazz size 8... i would say it went pretty fast considering its not a foam or jordan

Last edited:
Haha you and me both. I definitely will be getting the Fright Nights down the road as there is a FSR still everywhere. Oh, and I have not seen in this thread; why are the Fright Nights $10 more? If anything, I thought the Megatrons were gonna be more since they came with the Transformers figure and all the special badging.

Lemme knoe someplace with a sz13 in FNs

what do consider fast? it didnt even last through the morning on release day... sold out instantly on ndc... thats not fast?
laugh.gif

and then jimmy jazz stocked unannounced... and that didnt make it a day... not counting that dumbazz size 8... i would say it went pretty fast considering its not a foam or jordan
wasn't the link leaked for NDC and all that cancelled orders? i saw alot of sizes up on jimmy jazz but yeah, now only a size 8 is left. ebay has alot of pairs up and i'm sure this shoe can be found across the country at champs.

it sold fast compared to the other shoes of the cj81 line in that case
laugh.gif

I've seen the Megatron Transformer Logo shirt on NDC, and the Megatron Black Word Shirt on NDC , but I've never seen the shirt on the bottom left of the picture with the CJ81 Logo on NDC.  People said Nike messed up the image, yet someone obviously bought it.

Went to my champs tons of sc 2s trainers were on display and trainers were on a mannequin.

I'm trying to save money this month so I told myself that I wouldn't cop either shoe if I couldn't walk in the store and buy my size with no hassle.

Went to two malls this shopping weekend and both places had the cjs at champs and sheik.
No sign of the sc2s.

I've seen the Megatron Transformer Logo shirt on NDC, and the Megatron Black Word Shirt on NDC , but I've never seen the shirt on the bottom left of the picture with the CJ81 Logo on NDC.  People said Nike messed up the image, yet someone obviously bought it.
That same one was on NDC this weekend, CJ81 logo in red and purple, same one you are referring too.  I clicked on it and all.  Thought it was the best of the shirts that came out with these. 

EDIT:  Just looked on there now, and does look like it is gone.  That sucks. 

Last edited:
Quick little phone shot.. this size 10 will work

Put the lace lock on the bottom real quick.. will clean up the laces once i do them both

Last edited:
Just came home and these were waiting on the front door.  Got them from Sneaker Bistro, no iPhone case sticker but that's alright, got an HTC One anyways. EDIT: On the look for an 11 in the Trainer Max's, if anyone knows anything, pm me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom