Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

I know just like the forging iron lebrons they can barely move them for retail. Just because it is online only doesn't make them wanted. I still want but for retail. Champs posted coming soon on their Instagram online only and to yard line .

Any ever thought maybe the rose bowl trainers are for Stanford. Looks like but I can't confirm that some Stanford players have the CJ81 cleats on

Man, I found some on ebay, but they are WAY over priced. I refuse to pay more than retail for a shoe I found for $85 after taxes and shipping. Another dude, on ebay, said he would trade me if he had a 13, so the search continues.

You found the shoe for 85. But not in your size.

You will not find it for that. Maybe a stock locate or something is your ONLY chance you not pay above retail

The way it is with this shoe. Not enuf sz13s produxed for demand. As evident every colorway having no sz13.

Im with you man. We missed the boat and are short

Does anyone notice that when doing actual training in these, the strap really doesn't provide much support across the foot. If you pull it really, really tight, it locks down the arch nice but laterally, it really doesn't do that much?

Champs is failing me. Called a store an hour and 15 min away and said they have a sz 10 (half sz big but it'll do) in the sc ii's. He said he was holding them in his hand. Went to my local champs 15 min later and said that it's not showing in the system.. So I can't order them. I suggested to call that store but dude didn't wanna do it. I think my local champs just isn't being helpful enough. So blown and disappointed..

wow came in here and found out the rose bowl joints have been released already smh... online only at that... i'm pretty sure nike knows bots control the internet world... so imo they wanted hype for the shoe... unfortunately every other colorway have been going for under $85... I just picked up sandy creeks and homeruns for 59.99 - 30% at my local nike clearance store... the resellers will eventually sell for retail or return their pairs... good luck to everybody who wants them to wear...

Nice man! Can you post more pics?Champs said soon online and only at yard line whatever that is .

Last edited:
I'll get some up soon. Not home. There is a rose under the strap if anyone was wondering.

Back
Top Bottom