Cam dissin' Kanye

Wait, ninjalame is STILL arguing that the Dipsticks are some kind of popular music force in the US? Lemme guess, you've never spent a single day outside the borders of your New York neighborhood right?Son is a joke.

Wait, ninjalame is STILL arguing that the Dipsticks are some kind of popular music force in the US? Lemme guess, you've never spent a single day outside the borders of your New York neighborhood right?Son is a joke.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

"and im also gonna need yall to tell me which artist are "relevant" bcuz if it isnt somebody in that original list i posted then how are they anymore relevant than dipset"

Jay is relevant. 'Ye is relevant. Em is relevant. Drake is relevant. Justin Bieber is UBER-relevant.

Cam and the Dips are not relevant.

yeah...cuz if your not in da same breath as justin bieber you a nobody
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

im just waiting for da diplomats to start that movement with da machine behind them again so i can see ya hop right back on da meat pole.

i can ASSURE you Hammerstein ballroom is gonna be a asylum when da dips in full touchdown in november...irrelevant....pssh NT need to get out of a cave and go

to a damn club.
laugh.gif
Seriously though, what clubs in NYC are you at that is playin' Speakin' in Tongues and Salute Me?  I have tables at clubs 4 nights out the week and I've never heard Tenjune, Kiss and Fly, M2, Suzie Wong's, Touch, Pacha, Nikki Beach, Pink Elephant, Marquee, Lotus, etc play either of these tracks and if they did I must have been in the restroom pissin' or they played the tracks before 11pm.

Gettin' spins at them dried up, hood rat infested spots in Washington Heights don't really mean +!!%
laugh.gif
so you got a table at "pacha" ( a known gayish/rave club)  talking smack about uptown clubs? da nerve....
laugh.gif
grin.gif

besides da clubs around my way is all dominican....less then 10% of da playlist is english anyways, try again sir.
Pacha is gay?
laugh.gif
  That just goes to show that you haven't stepped foot in any relevant, big time clubs in NYC.  And I'm not talkin' the burroughs, mijo.  I'm talkin' right in Manhattan, not the rundown spots you call clubs
sick.gif

Like I said, I've NEVER heard either Dip related tracks in the clubs I've mentioned but I've damn sure heard Power, Forever Young, Empire State of Mind, etc and even at Pacha, which is known for its house/mashup tracks they've played house mashups of Power.  I can guarantee Runaway will be getting spins there as well.

So again, what clubs are you hittin' in NYC that ACTUALLY MATTER that are playin' Salute and Speakin in Tongues?
pacha BEEN a rave, E poppin, trance, hom0, coke sniffin spot

here's a flier for their upcoming event.

flyer_092410.jpg

yeah they DEFINITELY playing rap music up in there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

don't even try to play uptown clubs again when you go that bugaron spot
roll.gif
anything off  7dia7nocha.net >>>*

pipe down buster, you reek of Dweebness.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

"and im also gonna need yall to tell me which artist are "relevant" bcuz if it isnt somebody in that original list i posted then how are they anymore relevant than dipset"

Jay is relevant. 'Ye is relevant. Em is relevant. Drake is relevant. Justin Bieber is UBER-relevant.

Cam and the Dips are not relevant.

yeah...cuz if your not in da same breath as justin bieber you a nobody
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

im just waiting for da diplomats to start that movement with da machine behind them again so i can see ya hop right back on da meat pole.

i can ASSURE you Hammerstein ballroom is gonna be a asylum when da dips in full touchdown in november...irrelevant....pssh NT need to get out of a cave and go

to a damn club.
laugh.gif
Seriously though, what clubs in NYC are you at that is playin' Speakin' in Tongues and Salute Me?  I have tables at clubs 4 nights out the week and I've never heard Tenjune, Kiss and Fly, M2, Suzie Wong's, Touch, Pacha, Nikki Beach, Pink Elephant, Marquee, Lotus, etc play either of these tracks and if they did I must have been in the restroom pissin' or they played the tracks before 11pm.

Gettin' spins at them dried up, hood rat infested spots in Washington Heights don't really mean +!!%
laugh.gif
so you got a table at "pacha" ( a known gayish/rave club)  talking smack about uptown clubs? da nerve....
laugh.gif
grin.gif

besides da clubs around my way is all dominican....less then 10% of da playlist is english anyways, try again sir.
Pacha is gay?
laugh.gif
  That just goes to show that you haven't stepped foot in any relevant, big time clubs in NYC.  And I'm not talkin' the burroughs, mijo.  I'm talkin' right in Manhattan, not the rundown spots you call clubs
sick.gif

Like I said, I've NEVER heard either Dip related tracks in the clubs I've mentioned but I've damn sure heard Power, Forever Young, Empire State of Mind, etc and even at Pacha, which is known for its house/mashup tracks they've played house mashups of Power.  I can guarantee Runaway will be getting spins there as well.

So again, what clubs are you hittin' in NYC that ACTUALLY MATTER that are playin' Salute and Speakin in Tongues?
pacha BEEN a rave, E poppin, trance, hom0, coke sniffin spot

here's a flier for their upcoming event.

flyer_092410.jpg

yeah they DEFINITELY playing rap music up in there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

don't even try to play uptown clubs again when you go that bugaron spot
roll.gif
anything off  7dia7nocha.net >>>*

pipe down buster, you reek of Dweebness.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

That's your rebuttal? Do you even know what the capital of this country is? Hint: it's NOT New York City. Do you even know what the capital of your STATE is? Hint: it's NOT New York City.

Since you want to argue that the Dipsticks are "popular" or somehow have as much "buzz" as anyone else out (
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
), put their sales numbers up against Jay/'Ye.

That's your rebuttal? Do you even know what the capital of this country is? Hint: it's NOT New York City. Do you even know what the capital of your STATE is? Hint: it's NOT New York City.

Since you want to argue that the Dipsticks are "popular" or somehow have as much "buzz" as anyone else out (
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aint no club in the heights playin any kind of hip hop....talk about irrelevant arguments.

Im not usually one to side with Ninjahood but that Pacha $$#% is wack. I aint never seen anybody that wasnt Asian or pill poppin white folk have a good time at Pacha or any other club like that.

As for all that radio being irrelevant due to the internet/message boards talk, you dudes forgettin one thing.

For every internet geek who spends time on message boards (us) lookin for music, theres 50 people that wouldnt even know where to begin lookin for music on the internet.

Even someone like Gucci had to go through the internet before he got to the masses,

Until some wild drastic $$#% happens any time soon...Radio/Club Spins still = Masses

Aint no club in the heights playin any kind of hip hop....talk about irrelevant arguments.

Im not usually one to side with Ninjahood but that Pacha $$#% is wack. I aint never seen anybody that wasnt Asian or pill poppin white folk have a good time at Pacha or any other club like that.

As for all that radio being irrelevant due to the internet/message boards talk, you dudes forgettin one thing.

For every internet geek who spends time on message boards (us) lookin for music, theres 50 people that wouldnt even know where to begin lookin for music on the internet.

Even someone like Gucci had to go through the internet before he got to the masses,

Until some wild drastic $$#% happens any time soon...Radio/Club Spins still = Masses

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
aww man i can smell da corn on da cobb dripping off you b....but since sales = popularity i guess Nelly hotter then both jigga and kanye right?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

fall back and get off my meat stick money.

dipset got da NYC streets on lock, got everyone runnin around in Polo like it just came out again, got everyone yellin SLIIIIIIMMMME, got everyone yellin stop it 5, speakin tungs

tearin up da clubs, salute doin damage, da set lookin right...its dipset weekend as we speak on da radio

and ya internet geeks salty cam just threw da mean monkey wrench in Kanye's plans..whether you like it or

not he gonna address cam. let's hope for his sake he doesnt come off lookin Charmin soft like he bout to cry like he usually do.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
aww man i can smell da corn on da cobb dripping off you b....but since sales = popularity i guess Nelly hotter then both jigga and kanye right?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

fall back and get off my meat stick money.

dipset got da NYC streets on lock, got everyone runnin around in Polo like it just came out again, got everyone yellin SLIIIIIIMMMME, got everyone yellin stop it 5, speakin tungs

tearin up da clubs, salute doin damage, da set lookin right...its dipset weekend as we speak on da radio

and ya internet geeks salty cam just threw da mean monkey wrench in Kanye's plans..whether you like it or

not he gonna address cam. let's hope for his sake he doesnt come off lookin Charmin soft like he bout to cry like he usually do.
laugh.gif

"Until some wild drastic $$#% happens any time soon...Radio/Club Spins still = Masses"

And guess what? That ALSO doesn't help the Dips. Unless you're like ninjalame and think that the center of the solar system is not the sun but NYC.

"Until some wild drastic $$#% happens any time soon...Radio/Club Spins still = Masses"

And guess what? That ALSO doesn't help the Dips. Unless you're like ninjalame and think that the center of the solar system is not the sun but NYC.

"aww man i can smell da corn on da cobb dripping off you b....but since sales = popularity i guess Nelly hotter then both jigga and kanye right?"

Nelly WAS hot back in the day, but this isn't 2002 anymore.

But oh look, you're moving the goalposts! I ask you to put up the Dips recent sales figures against JAY AND 'YE and you're getting clever instead of being honest. Maybe because you would get clowned if you did the comparison.

And yes Copernicus, sales DOES equal popularity. Last time all of us checked.

And guess what? That ALSO doesn't help the Dips.
2e548si.gif

i already can tell you not even old enuff to get into clubs...you a pip squeak posting from a old sidekick 
laugh.gif

every club in NYC that plays rap music has a OBLIGATORY 20-30 min diplomats set. you just exposing yourself  more and more junior...

oh i get it, you just salty that NYC >>*? too bad & get in line.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

And guess what? That ALSO doesn't help the Dips.
2e548si.gif

i already can tell you not even old enuff to get into clubs...you a pip squeak posting from a old sidekick 
laugh.gif

every club in NYC that plays rap music has a OBLIGATORY 20-30 min diplomats set. you just exposing yourself  more and more junior...

oh i get it, you just salty that NYC >>*? too bad & get in line.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

"aww man i can smell da corn on da cobb dripping off you b....but since sales = popularity i guess Nelly hotter then both jigga and kanye right?"

But oh look, you're moving the goalposts! I ask you to put up the Dips recent sales figures against JAY AND 'YE and you're getting clever instead of being honest. Maybe because you would get clowned if you did the comparison.

I've always wondered how they can use Kanye's beat without getting sued or something? Like I know all mixtapes use other rappers beats how can they do this without permission?

I've always wondered how they can use Kanye's beat without getting sued or something? Like I know all mixtapes use other rappers beats how can they do this without permission?

Susan Boyle sold millions.
Z100 compilation CDs sell pretty good too.

I guess we should all aspire to be more like Susuan Boyle and Z100 compliation discs?

Its 2010 bro. Record sales in Hip Hop hold very little weight unless youre...

Jay
Em
Ye
Weezy
.....Maybe Drake

How you gonna diss the sidekick though. You used to swear your life on that phone.

Susan Boyle sold millions.
Z100 compilation CDs sell pretty good too.

I guess we should all aspire to be more like Susuan Boyle and Z100 compliation discs?

Its 2010 bro. Record sales in Hip Hop hold very little weight unless youre...

Jay
Em
Ye
Weezy
.....Maybe Drake

How you gonna diss the sidekick though. You used to swear your life on that phone.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

you gonna have to give back that SN duke
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom