Cam dissin' Kanye

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Cam'ron & kanye still need do a track together
nice avy
pimp.gif
very appropiate for the thread

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

who said i aint listen to rap in 5 years? u really believe that?
laugh.gif
you sure ain't listening to GOOD rap music on a regular basis....that i assure you.

album sales mean NADA in 2010 word to waka flocka, gucci mane being da biggest things that happen this year, word to rick ross always just going gold yet having

da song of da summer...when suburb boy understands that then he can pull his booster seat up and sit in da big table wit da grown folk.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
you sure ain't listening to GOOD rap music on a regular basis....that i assure you.

album sales mean NADA in 2010 word to waka flocka, gucci mane being da biggest things that happen this year, word to rick ross always just going gold yet having

da song of da summer...when suburb boy understands that then he can pull his booster seat up and sit in da big table wit da grown folk.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

It's funny to me that these rappers don't understand that the general public is only concerned with the music. Yeah there are some that entertain the circus show but overall the people want quality music. Last year around this time Ross was a laughing stock in most barbershop conversations because of the whole CO denial but this year he dropped a number of Street Anthems and now it's like these cats got amnesia.

It's funny to me that these rappers don't understand that the general public is only concerned with the music. Yeah there are some that entertain the circus show but overall the people want quality music. Last year around this time Ross was a laughing stock in most barbershop conversations because of the whole CO denial but this year he dropped a number of Street Anthems and now it's like these cats got amnesia.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

u dont know what GOOD music sounds like... ur a fan of some of the WORST in the game... freck billionaire? 
laugh.gif

u think vado is good... u think cam is still good... they need to deport yo bum $*%... 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

u dont know what GOOD music sounds like... ur a fan of some of the WORST in the game... freck billionaire? 
laugh.gif

u think vado is good... u think cam is still good... they need to deport yo bum $*%... 

laugh.gif

album sales mean NADA in 2010[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] word to waka flocka, gucci mane being da biggest things that happen this year,[/color] word to rick ross always just going gold yet having
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

album sales mean NADA in 2010[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] word to waka flocka, gucci mane being da biggest things that happen this year,[/color] word to rick ross always just going gold yet having
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yes, because Waka, Gucci, and Ross are as popular as popular now as Jay/Em/'Ye.
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
But at least them dudes are more "buzzworthy" than the Dips though. The only Dipstick music most folks are playing if they have anything from them in their catalog are all their stuff from the ROC and Jim's "Ballin". And they ain't playing them as much as the CURRENT popular acts today in hip-hop.

Yes, because Waka, Gucci, and Ross are as popular as popular now as Jay/Em/'Ye.
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
But at least them dudes are more "buzzworthy" than the Dips though. The only Dipstick music most folks are playing if they have anything from them in their catalog are all their stuff from the ROC and Jim's "Ballin". And they ain't playing them as much as the CURRENT popular acts today in hip-hop.

Originally Posted by quik1987

How you gonna diss the sidekick though. You used to swear your life on that phone.

laugh.gif
that's what I'm saying...N acts like he wasn't like 26 whipping that $#!* out like it was still acceptable...

How you gonna diss the sidekick though. You used to swear your life on that phone.

laugh.gif
that's what I'm saying...N acts like he wasn't like 26 whipping that $#!* out like it was still acceptable...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
this *%%%# ninjahood is becoming a parody of himself
i guess that e-fame means alot when them dominican chicks aint tryin to @%$# with somebody with a full Champion sweatsuit/Avirex leather combo 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
this *%%%# ninjahood is becoming a parody of himself
i guess that e-fame means alot when them dominican chicks aint tryin to @%$# with somebody with a full Champion sweatsuit/Avirex leather combo 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

your haracka fried brain thinks kid cudi is better then jadakiss though....i ain't suprised though, you from Lhio..talkin about bums..look at your mixtape cover b, photoshopped

LV bags, and chuck taylors
laugh.gif
you need to worry bout getting a damn job, how about that one sir.
17 pages over 2 bars 
laugh.gif

yup, but according to these internet geeks "diplomats aren't relevant" but will be quick to tell me Man on da moon is better then da boss of all bosses series.

d2735820ecec300655282242afcbb06869db59e.jpg

laugh.gif
cuz i knew quite frankly that blackberry phones were overated so i stayed on da sidekick wagon long enuff for da Android alterity to land on t-mobile..now all ya suckas

still on blackberrys are now da new sidekicks...how that feels now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My N_ 'hood.
laugh.gif

You going hard for your boys, but you're wrong. In 2010 it's only a handful of their og fans really checking for them and that's it. %+$!@! are hoping they can recreate that same type of movement they had back then but wont even get a fraction of that. They had their run, but they time is up for now.

@ dudes bugging a few pages back thinking the dips influence on Wayne didn't benefit him. Back then when you mentioned CMR it was all about Juve and even Baby. No talks of wayne. Did they birth him, no. Did their influence help him step his game up and take him to the next level, yes. I'll take it a step further and say the Dips pretty much set the stage for the South's current dominance.

My N_ 'hood.
laugh.gif

You going hard for your boys, but you're wrong. In 2010 it's only a handful of their og fans really checking for them and that's it. %+$!@! are hoping they can recreate that same type of movement they had back then but wont even get a fraction of that. They had their run, but they time is up for now.

@ dudes bugging a few pages back thinking the dips influence on Wayne didn't benefit him. Back then when you mentioned CMR it was all about Juve and even Baby. No talks of wayne. Did they birth him, no. Did their influence help him step his game up and take him to the next level, yes. I'll take it a step further and say the Dips pretty much set the stage for the South's current dominance.

Back
Top Bottom