Cam dissin' Kanye

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

who said i aint listen to rap in 5 years? u really believe that?
laugh.gif
you sure ain't listening to GOOD rap music on a regular basis....that i assure you.

album sales mean NADA in 2010 word to waka flocka, gucci mane being da biggest things that happen this year, word to rick ross always just going gold yet having

da song of da summer...when suburb boy understands that then he can pull his booster seat up and sit in da big table wit da grown folk.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

u dont know what GOOD music sounds like... ur a fan of some of the WORST in the game... freck billionaire? 
laugh.gif

u think vado is good... u think cam is still good... they need to deport yo bum $*%... 
your haracka fried brain thinks kid cudi is better then jadakiss though....i ain't suprised though, you from Lhio..talkin about bums..look at your mixtape cover b, photoshopped

LV bags, and chuck taylors
laugh.gif
you need to worry bout getting a damn job, how about that one sir.
17 pages over 2 bars 
laugh.gif

yup, but according to these internet geeks "diplomats aren't relevant" but will be quick to tell me Man on da moon is better then da boss of all bosses series.

d2735820ecec300655282242afcbb06869db59e.jpg

Originally Posted by quik1987

How you gonna diss the sidekick though. You used to swear your life on that phone.

laugh.gif
that's what I'm saying...N acts like he wasn't like 26 whipping that $#!* out like it was still acceptable...
cuz i knew quite frankly that blackberry phones were overated so i stayed on da sidekick wagon long enuff for da Android alterity to land on t-mobile..now all ya suckas

still on blackberrys are now da new sidekicks...how that feels now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"yup, but according to these internet geeks "diplomats aren't relevant" but will be quick to tell me Man on da moon is better then da boss of all bosses series. "

Let's see, a bunch of mixtapes that only Dipsticks fans care about (and not all of them even, because some feel that 'putin Cam <<< ROC Cam) compared to an artist with album that is moving units unlike the Dips, acclaimed by critics and fans regardless of music genre, and gets more press, downloads, and buzz than Cam's crew put together.

Someone PLEASE put up the "Stan" music video for ninjapoop.

"yup, but according to these internet geeks "diplomats aren't relevant" but will be quick to tell me Man on da moon is better then da boss of all bosses series. "

Let's see, a bunch of mixtapes that only Dipsticks fans care about (and not all of them even, because some feel that 'putin Cam <<< ROC Cam) compared to an artist with album that is moving units unlike the Dips, acclaimed by critics and fans regardless of music genre, and gets more press, downloads, and buzz than Cam's crew put together.

Someone PLEASE put up the "Stan" music video for ninjapoop.

I've never heard Tenjune, Kiss and Fly, M2, Suzie Wong's, Touch, Pacha, Nikki Beach, Pink Elephant, Marquee, Lotus, etc play either of these tracks and if they did I must have been in the restroom pissin' or they played the tracks before 11pm.

Im just hear to say that this has gotta be a fabrication. Every BIG DJ in NY has salute running crazy
laugh.gif
. Flex, Self, Envy, Clue etc all have dat joint in constant rotation. I mean if your going to a club during a top 40 night ofcourse your not gonna hear dipset tracks.

Nobody is sittin here trying to say dipset is anywhere near jay/ye as far as relevance, thats silly, These two our two of the biggest Artist in MUSIC PERIOD. But in the hip hop wprld there place is cemented... %@#@ elz was just featured on probably one of the top 5 hip hop singles this year as far as spins

I've never heard Tenjune, Kiss and Fly, M2, Suzie Wong's, Touch, Pacha, Nikki Beach, Pink Elephant, Marquee, Lotus, etc play either of these tracks and if they did I must have been in the restroom pissin' or they played the tracks before 11pm.

Im just hear to say that this has gotta be a fabrication. Every BIG DJ in NY has salute running crazy
laugh.gif
. Flex, Self, Envy, Clue etc all have dat joint in constant rotation. I mean if your going to a club during a top 40 night ofcourse your not gonna hear dipset tracks.

Nobody is sittin here trying to say dipset is anywhere near jay/ye as far as relevance, thats silly, These two our two of the biggest Artist in MUSIC PERIOD. But in the hip hop wprld there place is cemented... %@#@ elz was just featured on probably one of the top 5 hip hop singles this year as far as spins

"elz was just featured on probably one of the top 5 hip hop singles this year as far as spins"And you have actual FACTS and figures to back this up? Or are you just speaking out of your rear end?

"elz was just featured on probably one of the top 5 hip hop singles this year as far as spins"And you have actual FACTS and figures to back this up? Or are you just speaking out of your rear end?

Beamer, Benz, or Bentley" debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at #76 on the week ending February 27, 2010. The song has peaked at #49 on the Billboard Hot 100, #19 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and #5 on the Rap Songs.[table][tr][th=""]Chart (2010) [/th][th=""]Peak
position [/th][/tr][tr][td]German Black Chart[sup][24][/sup][/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]U.S. Billboard Hot 100[/td][td]49[/td][/tr][tr][td]U.S. Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs[/td][td]19[/td][/tr][tr][td]U.S. Hot Rap Songs[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][/table][h3] [/h3][table][tr][th=""]Country[/th][th=""]Certifications
(sales thresholds)[/th][/tr][tr][td]United States [sup][25][/sup][/td][td]Gold[/td][/tr][/table]it was also certified gold as a Single. now your gonna tell me beamer, benz, or bentley only got played in NY too despite every rapper you can think of hopping on the track. And the further this thread goes da more i feel like this is less about dips or ye but more about people inner hatred towards NYC. So many shots, so many dudes pokin they chest out and talkin crazy now lol.

As far as the NYC rap scene goes its simple we are da lakers of this %+#$+, We are gonna go through a couple of mediocre seasons but at the end everybody knows we are gonna go back to winning championships and there aint a thing anyone can do about it
laugh.gif

Beamer, Benz, or Bentley" debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at #76 on the week ending February 27, 2010. The song has peaked at #49 on the Billboard Hot 100, #19 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and #5 on the Rap Songs.[table][tr][th=""]Chart (2010) [/th][th=""]Peak
position [/th][/tr][tr][td]German Black Chart[sup][24][/sup][/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]U.S. Billboard Hot 100[/td][td]49[/td][/tr][tr][td]U.S. Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs[/td][td]19[/td][/tr][tr][td]U.S. Hot Rap Songs[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][/table][h3] [/h3][table][tr][th=""]Country[/th][th=""]Certifications
(sales thresholds)[/th][/tr][tr][td]United States [sup][25][/sup][/td][td]Gold[/td][/tr][/table]it was also certified gold as a Single. now your gonna tell me beamer, benz, or bentley only got played in NY too despite every rapper you can think of hopping on the track. And the further this thread goes da more i feel like this is less about dips or ye but more about people inner hatred towards NYC. So many shots, so many dudes pokin they chest out and talkin crazy now lol.

As far as the NYC rap scene goes its simple we are da lakers of this %+#$+, We are gonna go through a couple of mediocre seasons but at the end everybody knows we are gonna go back to winning championships and there aint a thing anyone can do about it
laugh.gif

Dudes try so hard to downplay NYC yet their favorite artists go balls to the wall when they step foot in a NYC arena.

Dudes try so hard to downplay NYC yet their favorite artists go balls to the wall when they step foot in a NYC arena.

Congrats self-proclaimed "champ", you named ONE single. Alot of people don't even know who Juelz even IS, they just say "yeah I've heard 'Beamer, Benz or Bentley'" and don't care for the dude on it. I don't see people running out to go cop Juelz/Dipset albums and downloading their songs do you?
roll.gif

And compared to a BUNCH of other artists in the genre that people KEEP listening to, checking for songs and buying their albums like candy? Enjoy your paper-mâché trophy, stan. While Jay, Em, 'Ye and company go for plat status and Grammy/VMA awards and sold-out tours.

Congrats self-proclaimed "champ", you named ONE single. Alot of people don't even know who Juelz even IS, they just say "yeah I've heard 'Beamer, Benz or Bentley'" and don't care for the dude on it. I don't see people running out to go cop Juelz/Dipset albums and downloading their songs do you?
roll.gif

And compared to a BUNCH of other artists in the genre that people KEEP listening to, checking for songs and buying their albums like candy? Enjoy your paper-mâché trophy, stan. While Jay, Em, 'Ye and company go for plat status and Grammy/VMA awards and sold-out tours.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

laugh.gif
So juelz having a feature makes the whole dipset relevant right WOW. The song is hot not song of the year but it will always be remembered as Lloyd Banks's single always you have not even heard anything else from juelz since then at least I havent Banks is on G-unit not diplomat records.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

And as far as you saying people taking personal shot at NYC someone maybe taking shots but you wouldn't have to worry about that if no one put how you need NYC radio to pop,how you needed an NYC cosign to get popular et. That's how that came in to play this thread is all about how cam patted Kanye on th back and then dissed him later if he was telling the truth or not its still a snake move.It was all about how them dudes needed attention because that all diss records are about now anyway trying to get beef started is a marketing you don't even have to be a rap fan from the 90"s to even know that them dudes dont have no real beef with that dude they just saw him on TV that sunday performing and probably made that diss that same night. If it was another rapper diss somebody else that would be the case so the same applies here that's it but your apart of team dipset so that  going to fly over your head anyway trying the clinge on to what once was like the young gunz 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 the movement is over bro they had a hell of a run though

laugh.gif
So juelz having a feature makes the whole dipset relevant right WOW. The song is hot not song of the year but it will always be remembered as Lloyd Banks's single always you have not even heard anything else from juelz since then at least I havent Banks is on G-unit not diplomat records.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

And as far as you saying people taking personal shot at NYC someone maybe taking shots but you wouldn't have to worry about that if no one put how you need NYC radio to pop,how you needed an NYC cosign to get popular et. That's how that came in to play this thread is all about how cam patted Kanye on th back and then dissed him later if he was telling the truth or not its still a snake move.It was all about how them dudes needed attention because that all diss records are about now anyway trying to get beef started is a marketing you don't even have to be a rap fan from the 90"s to even know that them dudes dont have no real beef with that dude they just saw him on TV that sunday performing and probably made that diss that same night. If it was another rapper diss somebody else that would be the case so the same applies here that's it but your apart of team dipset so that  going to fly over your head anyway trying the clinge on to what once was like the young gunz 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 the movement is over bro they had a hell of a run though

Nobody is copmparing Dipset influence against Jay/Ye...thatd be quite stupid to do. Even for ninjahood.

The point is dudes is trying to downplay NYC stronghold on hip hop and at the same time taking shots at the Dip.
Us NY folk dont take too kindly to that.

$$$@ around and we might stop requesting your favorite southern artist from getting any play. Lets see how fat their pockets lookin without that NYC cosign.

Nobody is copmparing Dipset influence against Jay/Ye...thatd be quite stupid to do. Even for ninjahood.

The point is dudes is trying to downplay NYC stronghold on hip hop and at the same time taking shots at the Dip.

$$$@ around and we might stop requesting your favorite southern artist from getting any play. Lets see how fat their pockets lookin without that NYC cosign.

laugh.gif

horrible analogy 
roll.gif

nobody was even saying anything about NY until ninja came in on some "if they gettin played in NY they hot everywhere else"...i've NEVER heard Salute outside of 2dopeboyz 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

horrible analogy 
roll.gif

nobody was even saying anything about NY until ninja came in on some "if they gettin played in NY they hot everywhere else"...i've NEVER heard Salute outside of 2dopeboyz 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Peolpe made it like that because someone earlier posted how you needed hot 97 radio spins to get popular, not in the age of the internet you can hear music before its even on radio most music video are on WSHH before it even reaches MTV last year every girl the biggest single of the summer had a video online months before it was on TV homie and I know everybody doesn't have a computer at home but people can reach the internet with there phones if you haven't notice how can you say you have a strong hol on a genre where you can barely get your own music out 
and nobody cares if you stop requesting souther artist singles homie because there going to put on for themselves it all starts at home of course your going to want it to get played in NYC but you dont need it Im pretty sure they dont play Durough at all on hot 97 but his song stays on 106 and park not a top spot but its on there for months actually when it comes to NYC and music I swear some of you cats act as if the rest of the country is just a small island next to you

Originally Posted by Diego

Peolpe made it like that because someone earlier posted how you needed hot 97 radio spins to get popular, not in the age of the internet you can hear music before its even on radio most music video are on WSHH before it even reaches MTV last year every girl the biggest single of the summer had a video online months before it was on TV homie and I know everybody doesn't have a computer at home but people can reach the internet with there phones if you haven't notice how can you say you have a strong hol on a genre where you can barely get your own music out 
and nobody cares if you stop requesting souther artist singles homie because there going to put on for themselves it all starts at home of course your going to want it to get played in NYC but you dont need it Im pretty sure they dont play Durough at all on hot 97 but his song stays on 106 and park not a top spot but its on there for months actually when it comes to NYC and music I swear some of you cats act as if the rest of the country is just a small island next to you

WHAT stronghold in hip-hop? Wait, are you talking about NYC now instead of the Dips (nonexistent) current buzz in the genre? Currently the ONLY NYC hip-hop artist who has significant influence and popularity right now is Jay. He and the other mainstays hold the lion's share of the buzz in hip-hop with a bunch of other lesser-known artists like Nicki and Gucci rounding things out.

The Dipsticks ain't reaching THAT kind of relevancy right now.

WHAT stronghold in hip-hop? Wait, are you talking about NYC now instead of the Dips (nonexistent) current buzz in the genre? Currently the ONLY NYC hip-hop artist who has significant influence and popularity right now is Jay. He and the other mainstays hold the lion's share of the buzz in hip-hop with a bunch of other lesser-known artists like Nicki and Gucci rounding things out.

The Dipsticks ain't reaching THAT kind of relevancy right now.

Back
Top Bottom