Cam dissin' Kanye

The south no longer needs an NYC co sign to get a record popping nation wide the way they needed it up until the turn of the century. That ship has sailed fellas.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

As far as the NYC rap scene goes its simple we are da lakers of this %+#$+, We are gonna go through a couple of mediocre seasons but at the end everybody knows we are gonna go back to winning championships and there aint a thing anyone can do about it
laugh.gif

horrible analogy 
roll.gif

nobody was even saying anything about NY until ninja came in on some "if they gettin played in NY they hot everywhere else"...i've NEVER heard Salute outside of 2dopeboyz 
laugh.gif

exactly nobody was saying $#!% about NY until he said people need there radio spins to get popular bro this is not 1992
how can NYC radio spins be that major to a out of town artist career . What we need your spins to get popular that dont even make any damn sense considering the fact that you cant even get your own artist to pop

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ninja talking about they play that dipset single 3 times an hour that a huge *** favor from them then that about 15 minutes out of an hour dedicated to that song and it still aint popin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The south no longer needs an NYC co sign to get a record popping nation wide the way they needed it up until the turn of the century. That ship has sailed fellas.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

As far as the NYC rap scene goes its simple we are da lakers of this %+#$+, We are gonna go through a couple of mediocre seasons but at the end everybody knows we are gonna go back to winning championships and there aint a thing anyone can do about it
laugh.gif

horrible analogy 
roll.gif

nobody was even saying anything about NY until ninja came in on some "if they gettin played in NY they hot everywhere else"...i've NEVER heard Salute outside of 2dopeboyz 
laugh.gif

exactly nobody was saying $#!% about NY until he said people need there radio spins to get popular bro this is not 1992
how can NYC radio spins be that major to a out of town artist career . What we need your spins to get popular that dont even make any damn sense considering the fact that you cant even get your own artist to pop

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ninja talking about they play that dipset single 3 times an hour that a huge *** favor from them then that about 15 minutes out of an hour dedicated to that song and it still aint popin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NY rap is more like the knicks...

only NY _s care about it... ninjahood = spike lee with no talent

NY rap is more like the knicks...

only NY _s care about it... ninjahood = spike lee with no talent

Nobody needs ny to break an artist. There's enough power, and more important, unity in the south to propel an artist on its own. Factor in the midwest, which is known to embrace southern music and that's 2 of 4 regions already covered.

It's no different from the west in the early 90's having no trouble selling records, even though the east coast was barely playing their records. Unity goes a long way.

Nobody needs ny to break an artist. There's enough power, and more important, unity in the south to propel an artist on its own. Factor in the midwest, which is known to embrace southern music and that's 2 of 4 regions already covered.

It's no different from the west in the early 90's having no trouble selling records, even though the east coast was barely playing their records. Unity goes a long way.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif

That's how I feel right now, u got a dude who ain't even old enuffTo go to clubs and frankly don't even live in a big city telling cats "dipsetAin't getting no play"
laugh.gif
every hour on da hour salute on da radio and its beingRocked by da most powerful DJs in da country...and that's just da warm up record.
pimp.gif
Bunch of outta towners mad @ NY in here.....dorks
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif

That's how I feel right now, u got a dude who ain't even old enuffTo go to clubs and frankly don't even live in a big city telling cats "dipsetAin't getting no play"
laugh.gif
every hour on da hour salute on da radio and its beingRocked by da most powerful DJs in da country...and that's just da warm up record.
pimp.gif
Bunch of outta towners mad @ NY in here.....dorks
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yall are making this way too difficult to comprehend. Simply put no artist benifits from not having there song played in the biggest market in the world. U mentioned dorrough correct, well dorrough had one of the biggest club songs of the year however his team/record label didnt push him as an artist in major markets. everyone knows the song nobody knows him. and thats why his album has probably pushed 50k tops.

As oppose to someone like rick ross or waka who is constantly on NY radio, clubs, events they realize just how big of an asset creating a fan base in NY can be for your career overall. Otherwise they wouldnt be here every month shooting vids. I'm not saying that every other state is irrelevant (except Ohio WGAF) wat im saying is while our artist may not be getting top shine NY market is still the biggest in the world and without it artist would take a significant loss in fanbase. I dont see how anyone can argue that.

Yall are making this way too difficult to comprehend. Simply put no artist benifits from not having there song played in the biggest market in the world. U mentioned dorrough correct, well dorrough had one of the biggest club songs of the year however his team/record label didnt push him as an artist in major markets. everyone knows the song nobody knows him. and thats why his album has probably pushed 50k tops.

As oppose to someone like rick ross or waka who is constantly on NY radio, clubs, events they realize just how big of an asset creating a fan base in NY can be for your career overall. Otherwise they wouldnt be here every month shooting vids. I'm not saying that every other state is irrelevant (except Ohio WGAF) wat im saying is while our artist may not be getting top shine NY market is still the biggest in the world and without it artist would take a significant loss in fanbase. I dont see how anyone can argue that.

Yea long story short yall $#%#@$ have no idea what you're talking about
laugh.gif
But carry on

Yea long story short yall $#%#@$ have no idea what you're talking about
laugh.gif
But carry on

"That's how I feel right now, u got a dude who ain't even old enuff To go to clubs and frankly don't even live in a big city telling cats "dipset Ain't getting no play"

It's okay, ninjastan. Maybe one day when you're old "enuf" (Is that how it's spelled? Or is it "enuff"?) to actually venture three feet from your mom's apartment steps, you'll finally get to see the rest of the world out there...a world that doesn't really care for the Dipsticks.

"That's how I feel right now, u got a dude who ain't even old enuff To go to clubs and frankly don't even live in a big city telling cats "dipset Ain't getting no play"

It's okay, ninjastan. Maybe one day when you're old "enuf" (Is that how it's spelled? Or is it "enuff"?) to actually venture three feet from your mom's apartment steps, you'll finally get to see the rest of the world out there...a world that doesn't really care for the Dipsticks.

Pretty easy to tell this LukeTheJedi clown isn't a day over 14. Bragin bout not havin a curfew n *+@%.
laugh.gif

Dips ain't like the old Dips but Cam one of the few artist i'm still checkin for. And to say he don't get ANY spins in the club is not true.

Pretty easy to tell this LukeTheJedi clown isn't a day over 14. Bragin bout not havin a curfew n *+@%.
laugh.gif

Dips ain't like the old Dips but Cam one of the few artist i'm still checkin for. And to say he don't get ANY spins in the club is not true.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

lol how you know everything,yet dont know how to use the quote button

first of all eff the dips,i was rockin wit'em when they were puttin out a lot of music,but once they started beefin its never been the same

and i really cant rock wit kanye or jay

kanye is just too gay

and jay is one of the biggest frauds in the game

when people like them and wayne and drake are on top of hip-hop,then anyone who was alive when hip-hop was good would know that it sucks now

and some of yall think kanye is a good artists
indifferent.gif
eek.gif

yall need to stop listening to music

someone like prince is a good artist,someone who actually writes music,or plays an instrument

all kanye does is loop jack samples (just like puffy was doin in the 90's) and put sorry *#% primitive raps over them

and yall are like "ZOMG KANYE!"

he cant flip a sample like any of the real greats (premier,rza,pete rock) but yall wanna hail him as an all time great producer

and he cant rap worth a @%* but yall wanna hail him as one of the greatest mcs of all time

i like a lot of his stuff but when people overrate him i just
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom